WoW Companion App - Tournament Realm Characters

Would it be possible to add the ability to ignore realms on an account? I logged into the app today and noticed my admittedly silly amount of tournament realm characters listed among my real characters. I have since deleted them to alleviate this annoyance for myself but it seems like it could be a good feature if it is intended they show up on there at all.

Hi Bíssell,

Characters on tournament realms should be omitted from your character list. Do you have a character name & realm name of one you haven’t deleted yet that I can look into? Thanks!

Yes! I was wondering about this too, I’ve noticed my Tournament realm characters are on my companion app.
Testfordh warlock US Mythic Dungeon
&
Mypleasure dh US Mythic Dungeon

While I have you, and you seem to be knowledgeable on mission table/companion app. Do you know of any bug with the mission ‘Steamweedle Alliance’, part of the bfa missions, needed for achievement ‘Azeroth at War: The Barrens’? I’ve been checking regularly and have yet to see this mission available. Thanks!

Jayem,
I just got rid of all of them before submitting the post. It looks like Shadowascend had a few, but I made one on US Mythic Dungeons named Bissell (no alt characters this time :smiley: ) and it showed up right away.