Wow Companion App still broken

Nice glad it fixed it.

Confirmed, this fixed the issue for me as well, though I couldn’t edit the default data access point, so I just made a new one that allowed IPv4. Perhaps Blizz should consider adding IPv6 support in future versions of their apps to avoid this problem, as well.

Mine keeps saying that I need to update to the newest version. I uninstalled, reinstalled, same error. -.-

Blizz pushed an update to the app today, but you can’t force the update until it appears on your app store. This is a separate issue from the connection problem, however. Just have to be patient!

Oh wow. Nothing has popped up for an update on my phone thus far. Hopefully it does soon. Thanks for the info! <3

1 Like

Keep getting “Account already logged in” message all day, despite manually logging out and back in, and turning off phone and turning it back on, both several times. New update worked fine yesterday and this morning, then appears to have broken.

This may be related to an ongoing issue where some characters can’t log into the actual game because they also get the “Already logged in” message. The game servers think their characters are still logged in.

To give an update neither hearthstone nor the companion app have worked over cellular network this year. I have a new phone, Samsung Note 10s and since sprint has merged with T mobile different network too.