WoW Companion App - Question Marks for Icons

I’m on a Samsung Galaxy phone. Ever since the Companion App update this week, many of the Mission icons are big red question marks. I can still send and complete missions. I cleared the cache but that did not help.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Tasha,

Thanks for the report. We are tracking this issue where some characters are not displaying mission icons and enemy portraits when a new batch of missions is sent to the app. As a workaround for now, switching to a different expansion and back, switching to a different character and back, or relogging will fix the issue.

Changing expansions worked! (Note: Switching characters didn’t fix it for me but the expansion switch did).

Thank you!!

Will this be getting fixed soon? I have it happening on the latest version of iOS as well.

It works, but you have to do it every time, which is ridiculous.

We think we have a fix for this issue and it will be rolling out today. For existing missions that are missing icons, you’ll have to use the workaround to restore the icons, but new missions should be properly issued with icons. It may take a little bit of time for individual servers to pick up the change, but please continue to report it if you still encounter the problem after a day or two. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like