WoW coming to next gen consoles

Right back at you. Who do you think you are telling me how I need to approach a situation? That’s precisely what you just tried to do to me. Now buzz off.

Amusing, seeing as how you have taken such offense to every fact pointed out to you and continue to harass someone after telling them to stop harassing you.

People who wish to obtain credibility and trust from others act like mature adults. You have yet to do so. Perhaps a lesson for life when you are out of school, hmm?

Enjoy your day. You have baited me quite enough. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good riddance.

I thought you said you were done with me?..

Saying you’re lying because you are refusing to provide a source to your claim is not character assassination. And it’s even more ironic considering the amount of ad-homs you throw at me, calling me a harasser and such.

Ffs what part of not wanting to expose the person do you not understand?
I tried to be done with you. You just wouldn’t stop. I ignored you and you kept defaming me. I’m not gonna allow that.

Sharpen your utensils, crow is a tough meat to eat.

“ Blizzard

That’s not exactly the intention here.

For a long time, we’ve seen a small number of players turn to 3rd party addons, such as Console Port, in order to work through certain accessibility issues.

We always want to make WoW more widely accessible, if possible, so in Shadowlands, we’re attempting to add some support for keybinds, camera, and turning a character on controllers such as the Xbox Adaptive Controller.

We’re glad that the community has felt empowered to make addons tailored to specific needs like this, and we’re going to continue to encourage that as best we can.”

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/are-you-going-to-try-wow-with-a-controller-in-shadowlands-with-the-official-support/490933/8

So yea, it’s for accessibility and nothing about console use, stop spreading miss information

3 Likes

With the power of this gen of consoles the experience will probably be pretty good, likely better than that of a great bulk of the PCs that people play WoW on. Remember that WoW is known for running ok on toasters, so naturally a lot of its players are using toasters (or worse). We’re talking Walmart special desktops from 2012 and Macbook Airs.

The biggest problem is with addons, but that just means that Blizz will be pressured to roll more of the most essential things into the base UI, which is a huge win in my book. The fewer addons I have to maintain the better.

1 Like

I’ve been saying this for almost a year now… No source. just following the development of the game.

What part of “stop pretending to be a journalist” do you not understand?

I would follow Lan’s advice you really want to be done with it.

Calling you a liar because you actually lied is not defaming you. Plus i don’t think anybody has to defame you anyways considering your post history has about 2 or 4 threads that are pretty much like this: make a claim, don’t back that claim up, and respond negatively to people who asked you for the source. You defamed yourself.

Anybody can look at your post history and see the things you’ve said yourself.

Then provide a source if you’re truly not going to allow that. You want me to take back me calling you a liar? Now is your chance.

3 Likes

It’s not about being a journalist, genius…

So because I don’t want to get someone in trouble it’s a lie?

You’re just mad because I called you out for harassment and trolling. Get over yourself.

To add more to this, just look at the huge noise that was made when Blizz considered marking an SSD as a “requirement”. SSDs have been standard fare in decent machines since like 2013/2014, but apparently there’s still a massive number of people still playing on old machines with spinning rust.

Compared to PCs like that, a PS5 or Xbox with a Ryzen CPU, NVMe SSD, and big navi GPU will run WoW like absolute butter in comparison. It’d be like jumping forward a decade.

1 Like

You’re still using that excuse of “I don’t want to get someone fired”. This is why i think your pretending to be a journalist here.

I will cop to my mistake of that wording here, but the point is the reason i’m calling it an excuse because based on your history that you and other people linked on this thread and you don’t have any actual sources to back up your claims. Put simply, it’s just a dodge. And you’re certainly not being genuine to people when you resort to name calling me “trolling” and “harassing” (without even explaining how i’m harassing or trolling you) because i asked you to provide your sources. Based on all that, i highly doubt Blizzard would even give you a silver of info.

But you want to prove me wrong?.. provide a source.

If you don’t know? then just say i don’t know. There is no real reason to lie.

“I got insider info” Tells us nothing. It might as well be a “I know this guy” excuse we hear a bunch of times.

And you pulled the “You just mad” card… :roll_eyes:

Again, this is the same person here that calls me all sorts of ad-homs and does everything in his power to avoid providing a source to make his claim factual.

1 Like

Even if people are playing on potato PCs, they still process the ability to upgrade while on the console, no such option exists.

This does remind me of this comment here where i compared FF14, ESO and WoW’s CPU requirements and bought up the PS5 and XSX specs here. :point_down:

I would love to sit here and explain, but work time calls for me. I will come back on this though. (maybe)

1 Like

This would be great for me if I could use bluetooth kb with it so my poor potato pc could go back to only internet duty.

For sure, but many potato-users aren’t the types who would upgrade, or even if they would can’t (lots of laptops and small headless-laptop-desktops out there). For them PS5 and Xbox are like an upper-midrange gaming PC except devs will continue to make sure games run well on them for a good 6-8 years minimum, since the specs are static.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-delayed-until-2021/553279

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/694355917432422511/809866187273273344/unknown.png

I think that is proof of the opposite of a Solid Track Record.

2 Likes

The internet logistics changed. It was in fact delayed .

But not to 2021.

1 Like

Omg I remember that post, it’s that dude again

Lol

1 Like

Obviously not smart guy.