WoW Classic with the Creators Video

While I want to agree with you and I think it’s sad that people get so offended over threads on a video game forum I have to agree with Milla here, if Blizard employees delete and move Classsic threads that are constructive from GD then they shouldn’t post their own in GD either.

2 Likes

Then why open up a Classic Forum discussion?
Why keep moving threads to Classic?

I guess I can move the Priest and Mage Forums here by your logic.

5 Likes

Hahahaha! Right? Go pound sand classic haters.

7 Likes

GUYS All class forums are now here, also so is Guild recruitment.

“Pat Nagle” haha, that’s awesome!

3 Likes

Also this is for PVP

The end of that was cringe-worthy. Is this not a publicly traded company which is doing rather poorly lately, trying to make money? Give me a break.

2 Likes

There’s delete. There’s move. I suspect that vast majority are deletes because

a) they devolved into braying
b) your army of complainers flagged/reported for not breaking rules.

If the former fine.

I haven’t seen a lot of actual “moves”

1 Like

“…that magical moment…”

This is key.

That’s the thing I want from Blizzard.

NOT:

Just saying!

2 Likes

It doesnt show you 30 minutes later, thoroughly drained, these guys pull off their mics, yawn and wander back to whatever else they were doing.

J/K !! dont attack me.

:ice_cream:

I was very tempted to link it - but blues sometimes don’t have a sense of humor.

1 Like

Do you guys go in someones house and start putting your feet on the furniture just because the person who lives there does? Do you eat all their food and sleep in their beds?

Pretty sure Blizzard can post where they want on their own forums.

4 Likes

rules for thee, not for me?

1 Like

Loooove it!

What was your favorite moment?

Mine was every time Papa Jeph was talking at the table and Tom Chilton said “yep” … “yep” … “yep”.

5 Likes

cool more information about classic. I was starting to think that everyone had forgotten about it

Muting blue post. new low for forums.

1 Like

Mine was when they talked about flying. Same feeling I get now when I can fly in the game.

I really liked comment on the griffin ride for the first time, how the world is all connected, and ready to be explored.

Great video! Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Nice hype blue :+1:

1 Like

For the people having a fit over this being posted here… while the video may have been done because of Classic coming out soon, the video spends most of the time with the devs talking about what they did in Vanilla and how they felt back then - basically reminiscing. That is something that WoW players/fans in general would be interested in.

I always like it when they talk about how they got started, what was the 1st thing they worked on, etc. There’s no reason this video can’t be posted here in addition to Classic forums.

4 Likes