WoW Classic Update Schedule and Free Character Moves

Skeram (28% alliance / 72% horde) to Heartseeker (78% alliance / 22% horde)
Stalagg (27% alliance / 73% horde) to Heartseeker (78% alliance / 22% horde)

Oh boy ! I can’t wait to reach 90% alliance / 10% horde because of all the alliance leaving their dominated servers !

We got it Blizzard, it was funny but now is the moment to do something about it.

Source is from ‘‘wowclassicpopulation’’ and based on level 60 players only.

12 Likes

why would i coordinate a transfer with a guild of 100+ people when blizzard has admitted themselves they can and will close moves at ANY time with zero advance notice? the risk of people getting left behind with such a policy is simply entirely too high.

10 Likes

Lol some reported his comment? What he said was 100% correct

8 Likes

Some blizzard bootlicker is reporting all the posts critical of their moronic decision. Figures.

22 Likes

fix heartseeker

3 Likes

Why are you trying to sabotage Bigglesworth? We dont have queues. We are fine. Leave us alone.

5 Likes

Queues will encourage people to transfer.

If the queues from moving to 1 layer and dropping the population don’t help, make queues faction specific, and allocate half the available slots to each faction. Minority faction players get right in, while majority faction players have to wait even LONGER.

8 Likes

Can we get an update regarding the dynamic spawns of guards in cities/towns? This is not vanilla like and it is ruining/will ruin WPVP events on many servers for BOTH factions.

Sample link of how they worked in 2006 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvWFOvGfbH8

5 Likes

Are all ranks of honor going to be available in phase 2?

transfers from stalagg and skeram to heartseeker

how can you be this oblivious? Imagine making every wrong decision possible when reintroducing a 14 year old game. Make transfers faction specific for realms that are already imbalanced

10 Likes

Thank you for your updates, I appreciate it and am looking forward to Phase 2.

However, can you please stop allowing transfers away from Skeram? Our faction imbalance is at least 70/30 in Horde’s favor, with it potentially worse. I don’t see any scenario where Horde members leave, it’s ONLY Alliance people who go, furthering the imbalance worse than it is now.

I’m on the Alliance, and I’m not going anywhere, but I also don’t want the opportunity for the problem to get worse. It’s already really bad.

edit If you won’t stop all transfers, can you at least stop Alliance, so only horde can leave?

12 Likes

I don’t want it, that’s the point. Transfers should be balanced around current faction pops, but they aren’t. Opening the flood gates before P2 is a great way to exacerbate an existing problem. Heartseeker is going to be 99% Alliance before P2, and the reverse on Stalagg.

6 Likes

You announced Phase 2 was coming on November 12th at Blizzcon so some of us schedule PTO for that day. Now you’re changing it at the last minute. Can we expect these types of last minute changes in all future phase releases?

5 Likes

You mean unprofessionalism from Blizzard? Yes, expect more. They clearly have trouble properly managing time let alone releases.

Project management doesn’t exist at Blizzard. It’s just a bunch of developers, their legal team, marketing team, and a few contractors.

No one should expect much from Blizzard. It’s just not sane to do so anymore.

4 Likes

Still no faction limitation on transfers?

GG

9 Likes

Rather than blizzard actually addressing issues they will just fix queues by letting people xfer off high pop servers, so here come more alliance from imbalanced servers to heartseeker where they are already 4:1 pop heavy.
Well what is your solution to MY problem blizzard! I transferred off a server to avoid the queues YOU were responsible for with poor planning on server numbers. Now you’re flooding it with opposing faction… here comes 7-1 maybe 10-1 cuz you, 15 years later, still can’t figure out simple planning to force it to be within 40/60 or even 35/65. My only option is rerolling… but why when you’re letting them xfer off instead of rerole to avoid queues.

1 Like

They announced “the week of 12th November”:

In about a week and a half, the week of November 12th, we will be enabling the world bosses Azuregos and Kazzak, but most importantly the PvP honor system.

People assumed it would be on Tuesday, but that’s not what they said.

1 Like

Can’t Stalagg be merged with Heartseeker instead of us having transfers to them? Or at the very least limiting transfers to Horde from Stalagg to Heartseeker so both servers can have slightly more balanced factions?

1 Like

What happens if the number of transfers is minimal? In other words, what if no one moves from the high pop to the low pop server?

This is what happened years ago during free transfers from high to low pop servers: no one moved.

2 Likes

There is an easy solution. YOU can transfer.

1 Like