WoW Classic: The Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Returns

Cool - think you folks could implement RDF while this is going on? :smiley:

10 Likes

Yes it was death for sure. So much so that subs continued to climb to 12 million.

4 Likes

Y’all are gonna do anything to keep from adding RDF and find out the same thing retail devs found out about ignoring feedback.

7 Likes

Just leave this bad boy on permanently.

10 Likes

They aren’t ignoring feedback. They listened to 15 years of feedback regarding that tool. It’s just not your feedback, so you can’t wrap your mind around it.

4 Likes

If we are talking about old world that is due to wow’s design philosophies of makign all previous expansion content irrelevant.

Wotlk world is always popping with pvp and leveling.

1 Like

ummm
 x1?? lol thats just normal, right?!? you had that before this

It’s also due to the mentality expressed by those clamoring for RDF and level speed increases. They’re actively trying to avoid as much of the world and experience as possible by automating / rushing it beyond its design. Yes, Blizzard nullifies a portion for sure, as is expected as there are more options to complete the journey with each expansion, but it’s also heavily on the players who can’t just play.

Objectively good change. I’ll be leveling some alts now. Thanks!

2 Likes

Literally no.

With RDF, people can quest wherever they want and not feel like they have to afk in the city waiting for their group to fill so they can fly to the stone and summon the others. What do you do if you’re alliance and you wanna do your paladin quest, have fun going to SFK lul.

6 Likes

It’s not objectively good. It’s not crippling the game, or anything, but it’s also entirely unnecessary. Leveling in WotLK is already incredibly fast. It’s a wonder people are struggling with the process.

2 Likes

After Classic Wrath is over, that is it, end of list, boat is gone, people can go back to retail WoW with the dragon furries. RDF now does nothing but make the game better. I have a lot of trouble believing that the majority of folks that wanted Classic are going to stay to watch Blizzard ruin the outdoor world - again - and kill a bunch of tentacles so Thrall can make the expansion boss disappear in a bunch of sparkles.

I could be wrong, but hey, whatever. Implement RDF please.

3 Likes

Leveled two horde shaman, water totem laughs at your tears.

Make friends. Ask them for help. You know, one of the core aspects of this genre. Your lack of patience isn’t a fault of the game.

2 Likes

This is your opinion, sure. It disregards the opinions and feedback of the last 15 years, but sure.

1 Like

This is good tbh. I dont think RDF would be faster anyways
 queues in retail for DPS are like 30 minutes sometimes even at this early point. Cant imagine what they’d be like in wrath classic.

Okay, subjectively good change. Still love it.

MMM love me that 2 exp per kill. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It disregards some of the feedback during the last 15 years, just as you are discounting things you don’t agree with either.

/shrug

5 Likes

my only question is why wait? its a good choice.

2 Likes