WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

Just clicked ACCEPT on character creation screen, but nothing happening.

2 Likes

I was agreeing with you… don’t be so salty you can’t recognize that lol.

We’re not testing anything right now except for the login servers.

2 Likes

Yeah!!! :slight_smile:

you’re quoting the stress test from the other day. this is an addendum to the original test. the level cap is 10 for this test.

1 Like

You’re wrong.

2 Likes

Once again, yes, I do have a clue, because I read it from their post.

If there’s any actual Blizzard information that proves me wrong here, I’ll be happy to read it. Otherwise, stop defending them for failing at their own objectives.

You know when you sometimes “fake-throw” the ball when playing catch with the dog? Feels like what Blizz is doing with this server

1 Like

The issues with login servers are also what got us an additional stress test so there may be a silver lining hiding in the background of them announcing ANOTHER stress test in a week.

1 Like

Getting the create character “drum” sound but screen is stuck at the creation part and then disconnect

2 Likes

Side note if you created a character from last time that character is still there, just wait at the character select.

no, you’re remembering it wrong. this is what they posted:

Stress Test Schedule*

• Stress Test 1: Wed May 22–Thurs May 23
  • Stress Test 2: Wed Jun 19– Thurs Jun 20
  • Stress Test 3: Thurs Jul 18– Fri July 19

*Dates of each stress test are subject to change.

2 Likes

Sigh. Yes, I am quoting from the original stress test. The original test they held, then said they didn’t get the data they needed from. The test that failed so they had to attempt another test.

If you’re not seeing the logical conclusion there, then you need serious help with reading comprehension, and like, basic logical reasoning.

3 Likes

streamers are in… /shrug :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Test confirms servers are officially stressed. May need therapy after this.

6 Likes

This Blue post proves nothing. They’re wanting everyone to crowd the server. AGAIN… the point of a stress test. This is not so that you can have a smooth experience. Make a valid point please.

1 Like

lmao just uninstall kid no one needs your help

1 Like

Im finally at the enter world screen but my toon is gone.

Will they have puppies that they can pet?

Yeah they’re traumatized!

respectfully, i think it’s you who needs help with reading comprehension:

“other aspects” could be literally anything, including logging in

3 Likes