WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

This is not the stress test you are looking for…

3 Likes

Yowza, relax. Im sure if we cant get in theyll extend our test period again or maybe give us Beta.

1 Like

I don’t think there are that many people trying to log in, it is the failure cause we are testing their login servers and that is not what the stress test is for.

Also, as I have said in an earlier message, I don’t get how a small game company such as GGG manage to have their servers unphased against maybe 50-100k connections when Blizzard activation is struggling with a few thousands. Maybe it is oranges and apples but GGG at some point said they would improve the login process to sustain the load, they did and it works fine now without any issues. Blizzard has the same issue as 15 years ago, as with diablo3, you would think they could improve, I don’t believe wow has such a specific technology their servers cannot handle it. Or else they are going super cheap trying to funnel us all on a very small brandwith, small capacity blade.

Good post, you get a gold star!

1 Like

your not, you clearly have no clue what they are trying to do. Stress test is literally them trying to crash the server to see limits then put limit in place. THEN TEST MAX SERVER USE IN STARTING AREA.

1 Like

People argued it because it’s what they said they were doing. You can claim this is what they want, but in the absence of published information to corroborate y’all’s beliefs, and with published information that proves mine, sorry. I’m right.

Actually, it was. They posted a stress test schedule before the first one, and three stress tests were scheduled. May 22, May 29, and I don’t remember the 3rd one.

Actually they are showing significant progress since last time. Although I wouldn’t say this was an unqualified success as they are still having issues. But it definitely validates some of the changes they’ve made.

1 Like

Just clicked ACCEPT on character creation screen, but nothing happening.

2 Likes

I was agreeing with you… don’t be so salty you can’t recognize that lol.

We’re not testing anything right now except for the login servers.

2 Likes

Yeah!!! :slight_smile:

you’re quoting the stress test from the other day. this is an addendum to the original test. the level cap is 10 for this test.

1 Like

You’re wrong.

2 Likes

Once again, yes, I do have a clue, because I read it from their post.

If there’s any actual Blizzard information that proves me wrong here, I’ll be happy to read it. Otherwise, stop defending them for failing at their own objectives.

You know when you sometimes “fake-throw” the ball when playing catch with the dog? Feels like what Blizz is doing with this server

1 Like

The issues with login servers are also what got us an additional stress test so there may be a silver lining hiding in the background of them announcing ANOTHER stress test in a week.

1 Like

Getting the create character “drum” sound but screen is stuck at the creation part and then disconnect

2 Likes

Side note if you created a character from last time that character is still there, just wait at the character select.

no, you’re remembering it wrong. this is what they posted:

Stress Test Schedule*

• Stress Test 1: Wed May 22–Thurs May 23
  • Stress Test 2: Wed Jun 19– Thurs Jun 20
  • Stress Test 3: Thurs Jul 18– Fri July 19

*Dates of each stress test are subject to change.

2 Likes

Sigh. Yes, I am quoting from the original stress test. The original test they held, then said they didn’t get the data they needed from. The test that failed so they had to attempt another test.

If you’re not seeing the logical conclusion there, then you need serious help with reading comprehension, and like, basic logical reasoning.

3 Likes