WoW Classic Stress Test on May 29

I feel as though if I sit on this Logging in to game server screen and don’t click on anything, than magically it will log me into the server, grant me beta access, give me a free level 60 character, and award me with the legendary Sword of a Thousand Truths. I just need to keep this screen up a little bit longer…

4 Likes

@Blizzard Hello I was in the original stress test on may 22, and can’t access the stress test anymore. Says no servers available Error (BLZ51934200)
Thanks always for your support and awesome stuff!
Hope to hear back from you soon.

P.S. Talked to support people and they told me to post here. So thats why i’m here.

1 Like

I’m just hoping this doesn’t make them think they need a ton of launch servers and then we end up with a bunch of dead servers when the inevitable population drop happens a month or two in.

1 Like

Logging in to game server
… but I still love you

2 Likes

That genuine classic experience of the servers not working at all. This is a very authentic recreation!

4 Likes

In there, there’s a little paragraph; “For the stress test, all races and classes will be available for creation, but the maximum level will be set to 5. The test will also take place on a PvP realm, but since the starting areas are sanctuaries you don’t need to worry about attacks from the other faction if you just want to level up to 5. We expect to put a lot of people in the starting zones, though, and we’re looking forward to seeing what you all do as we test the servers under crowded conditions.”

And as for the 2nd part of your statement, I’m trying to play classic because live is awful, and I’m sick of it.

1 Like

Check to make sure you’re not attempting to login to old betas or old PTR realms. It may ask you to pick “WoW 1” or so on, if you have anything other than retail WoW and the Beta then most likely the Beta will be higher such as “WoW 4” like it is for me. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Should I take it out and blow on it? Worked in the 80s

4 Likes

Population says “Locked” now :thinking: hmm…

A. For certain.

At character creation and hitting “accept” but it doesn’t do anything. Have now swapped to hitting mouse button with left hand so I can eat with my right! lol

1 Like

just stuck logging into game server

1 Like

To further elaborate, certain objects are not loading, like signposts or fires. Right now, because… and I DC’d

1 Like

Same happened to me as well. They really need to get their act together if they want players to take them seriously again. This is not looking well for a relatively smooth launch in August. They need to open the beta up and stop gating it to these short windows. They absolutely have to stop catering to the streaming segment of this community and start respecting all players, not someone to give them views and make money for playing a beta test and not actually beta testing anything.

1 Like

Modern problems require modern solutions

1 Like

been on the “logging in to game server” screen for the past 10 minutes :frowning:

1 Like

Still haven’t learned from last week i see, No talking about what is going on or anything from devs. Normal blizzard as always

what does it mean when the server selections says the server is locked, I have access

server is offline now lol. it’s getting pounded…

They need to work on error messaging–I got pass the login servers to the game server and into character creation, which of course did not work because the server isn’t online to new logins. I figured this out from my experience with the character creation screen last stress-test, and when I backed out to the selection screen, the greyed-out Enter World button said the world would be available soon.

However, if the world is not available online when you are at the character creation screen, there needs to be an error message when you press Accept on the new character, not a dull ‘boom’ and then nothing happens.

2 Likes