WoW Classic Stress Test – June 19-21

The test was good for the small test that it was, but before the real release, Blizz should do a real 2 week open beta for everyone. In my opinion, the layering system should have a few rules to it that are similar to channel changing. There is a timer on changing layers, you must remain out of combat and entering combat prevents layer changing. All loot should be similar to locked prior to non combat grouping so if there is any loot the new party member will be locked out. As for the Arena loot, adjust chest loot to work with the layering system.
If Blizz has the 2 week stress test, they should make 2 servers available, one PVP and one PVE just to test the servers and any improvements to the layering system.

i just dont think you guys realize how many people are going to be playing classic, returning players PLUS the players that are curious about what Vanilla was like

Also not fair to give people the advantage to be honest these streamers and people people who got invited have a whole 3 months of game time…

I just wanna say thank you to Blizzard for extending the test through the weekend to Monday… Not only has Classic wow reawakened my love for this game I have played since day 1, I had a ball. (Very little sleep over the weekend hahaha). Please keep this idea going, and maybe consider expansion servers, so that we can continue as far as we want with our favorite expansions.