WoW Classic Stress Test – June 19-21

Oh joy. Another round of streamers and bloggers only.

1 Like

Hmm then the mods are out, I saw a few complaints about AV and multiple questions asking for beta. I’ll then delete my first post. Thanks.

Don’t forget and US/OC only too.

1 Like

Vivendi was an investment company. Not an independent company that merged into Blizzard.

2 Likes

My example was describing Blizzard
as originally an EU entity, not where they have presenses, or who they are associated with, etc.

3 Likes

Can we get some sort of reassurance from a blue that we’ll be getting our own stress test? You can’t launch the game without testing EU servers surely. The issue is being noticed on the EU forums now.

1 Like

Chill out its only a stress test

10 Likes

No. Because you won’t be.

They’re not testing how well Americans overload the servers. They’re testing how well people overload the servers. That doesn’t need a “Frenchie” version of the test. Warm bodies are bodies of warmth. That’s all.

(Frenchie? Frenchy? Frankish? What’s the proper adjective for french-ifying something?)

8 Likes

Entirely different player bases with different demands on a server.

I’m going to stifle the belly laugh here and ask what those different demands are?

4 Likes

Again it’s pretty obvious and doesn’t need to be spelled out. Stop trolling and use common sense.

No, it really isn’t.

How is a French warm body different from a Yank warm body?

(OK fine, the Yank has more ‘padding’)

7 Likes

What will be the status of the normal beta servers during this time?

1 Like

Gah! This weekend is my anniversary and will be busy the entire weekend! haha. How it goes I guess!

You realise the EU is made up of many different countries and it isn’t just one gigantic France?

1 Like

It’s Wednesday and Thursday (into Friday in Oceania)

You made the comment about French Vivendi, so I was using it as an example.

Ok, how does a Yank warm body differ from a German warm body, or an Estonian warm body, or a Latvian warm body, or a Pom warm body?

1 Like

It ends friday. Its not this weekend

Sadly it isn’t in the US!

I’m lost. None of this is occuring on a weekend. You’re in the clear.

Not really. Nice try though. A realm is a realm and they’re testing the options that all realms will have, EU or not. Tons of people trying to log in will be the same everywhere.

Seems like just another complaint that you don’t have beta or stress test access.

5 Likes