WoW Classic Stress Test – June 19-21

You have a Subscription so yes…You are IN. Have fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually you’re right while being totally wrong.

An active BattleNet account allows you to access Trial or inactive Game accounts. An active game account is an account you have paid for time on.

You’re right they’re different. You’re wrong in what that means.

1 Like

i intend to no life the S*** outa it just spent a hundred bucks on energy drinks and my wife is taking care of the little one so i can stream for 48 hrs XD im on it like undead on a fresh corpse but regardless see ya in game and have fun

3 Likes

I’m not Subbed. Classic is not on my launcher. Only the PTR and BFA.
I will not Sub either.
I remember back in 2004 when I was in the ONLY WoW Beta. Didn’t cost anything.
Today it’s all about squeezing Money out of people. Pretty Low for Blizzard.

1 Like

god i miss the forums lol got me all nostalgic feeling and what not

1 Like

unpdate your launcher

I don’t really care to get into the Beta, don’t want to spoil my Fun going back in Time on Aug 27th. :slight_smile:
GL on your Stream.

2 Likes

It wasn’t on my launcher either until I let the launcher update, then there it was. Yeah I got into the BfA beta when I was unsubbed and played it. This cash grab is rather shameful and quite offputting to be honest. Pay to have a chance to play the beta. Just, wow WoW.

It will be once you accept the Launcher update. You’ll be allowed to install Classic and run it up. But you won’t be able to log into a realm and create a character, tomorrow.

Updated launcher and Installing. Going to keep it up to date for August. At least we can get it loaded up for now.
I’m dreading launch day. :smiley:

1 Like

Heh, the month long resub for two days will actually save me about $25. I was contemplating going out for a movie and sushi on Thursday after I took care of an appointment. Now I’ll be home eating leftovers and cussing out people who sniped my troggs. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m not playing on launch day! I’ll wait at least two days if not a bit longer. Really I probably won’t play past my last tokens time anyway so I’m in no hurry.

I know right. I’ll have to watch Hanna next week.

1 Like

I have a main account (unsubbed no gametime remaining, saving until patch) and a f2p started account - i was able to install classic client, and log in (no servers online).

Are you 100% certain in regards to ‘active account’?

Unless Blizzard is openly lying, you will not be able to choose a realm and create a character.

It would be nice if anyone could get into this stress test whether subbed or not since it’s only for two lousy days. I guess Blizz is hurting too much for money to allow that though. Oh well.

Though you know, if they want a real stress test they should indeed allow anyone to get in for this one. Many will not resub for a 48 hour stress test. Many will not resub for a chance at getting into the beta. But they will resub to play Classic when it launches. They’re going to have a LOT more trying to log in at launch than they will for these “stress tests”. Food for thought. Just sayin’.

1 Like

My game account lists World of Warcraft - BFA: inactive, World of Warcraft: Starter Edition and PTR as active.

Blizzard does not state specifically BFA active.

Wow after classic release - farm token gold on live per month to play classic for free, after they fix their wording i guess,

You don’t need BfA, just game time. They don’t count starter additions or the PTR for things like this, never have. So BfA inactive means you can’t play the beta stress test :confused:

Will there be another Stress Test tomorrow? I just realized the Classic Version was up and installed it, but by that time the game time was over. I really want to taste the sweetness of Classic Servers

Thank you Blizz… make it Open beta please.

2 Likes