WoW Classic Stress Test – June 19-21

Will our characters from the stress test still be available or starting fresh again?

They’re gone, don’t expect them to return to you.

Completely new realms, no characters.

Sweet , was just wondering & I know they won’t go to live just curious due to the last stress test we could continue our same toons.

Given you can open up the realm list, how many characters does it list beside each :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s the easiest way to tell.

1 Like

Resubbed! Woot!

Dang I’m glad I checked the forums just now; I had no idea this was coming. This is perfect, I had to take Thursday off from work for completely unrelated reasons and with it starting at 2:00pm I’ll only miss a few hours tomorrow.

Awesome day off work tomorrow.

Because…feelings.

lol you didnt have to resub to get it just have an account

You have to have an Active Subscription.

thats why alot of my guildies with inactive accounts got it :^

@ Skadooshh…I’m calling you a Liar. Sorry

1 Like

i cant send you a picture of the discord
or id prove you wrong also my inactive second account has it as well so yeah you do what you want kiddo

You don’t need an active account to download the client and display the realms list. You haven’t proven you can’t log in to the server yet.

Just like in Retail you can install the game without an account.

2 Likes

52, Retired Military, Kiddo? OK…I’ll take that.
They will not be playing tomorrow if their account is Not Active.

2 Likes

an active account and active sub two different things i can play wow with an inactive sub if only to 20 dosent make the account inactive

reagurdless i dont care im in thats all i care about

You seem to fail to understand the difference between an Active (Subscription) and Inactive (No Subscription) Account.

2 Likes

you seem to fail to understand that i really only care that i can play it

^^This. I am not subbed but classic is now on my launcher and I downloaded it. I won’t be resubbing to play beta for two days though. Shame it isn’t open to anyone with an account, active or not, as betas have always been. I’d have loved to try out a few classes to decide on a main, but yeah, no to $15 for two days of a beta.

1 Like