WoW Classic Stress Test 1

Still doesn’t make up for the fact that it stings lol.

2 Likes

maybe could you check how it appears on the account management? So I don’t need to open the launcher to be sure?

Nothing for me either…yet!

easy to say that when you get in but alot of people actually really think this does mean something for them because we get to reminisce on vanilla even if it is only for the 2 hours

1 Like

Me too… boo hoo

Judging by my lack of launcher option, I won’t be seeing Hogger tomorrow.

2 Likes

It appears as a second PTR account for me there.

good, thank you.

NOTHING

I checked my bnet and I saw PTR pogchamp.

Maybe they’ll send the invites out for the test in waves? We shall see in the next hour or two :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Didn’t get in, on either of my accounts.

Sucks to be on the outside when I’ve personally provided a lot of my attention and overall mindset towards vanilla over the years. Signing the petitions, going through some shady stuff, etc.

Hoping I can sneak in at some point. Just disheartening. Congratulations to those of you who got it.

1 Like

i hope so cant give up hope yet

1 Like

I appear to have also not gotten in. But don’t fret if you haven’t received an invite.

Everyone is going to be playing at release. And who knows, you may just be in STV and ganking these beta testers come release. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I remember the day of launch. Count me in, I’ll help you stress test the crap out of it. Lets get er done and have a great launch.

Wouldn’t it be smarter to make the stress test open, as to get accurate launch numbers?

How does not inviting players who will be playing at launch improve testing quality.

4 Likes

I created a PTR account and now I see the region/account dropdown menu. Thanks to all who replied/discussed this issue. :grinning:

But no beta account. :cry:

1 Like

Don’t quote me. But I believe they said they’re trying to test the server capacity?

So maybe this stress test they start with 10,000 people.

Next, they do 15,000 and then the final they do 20,000. Just to try and get the numbers right.

that makes no sense because there are going to be alot more than 20k when it goes live just saying so that isnt going the test anything with just 10k then 15k then 20k

Which still wouldn’t be smart, since they wouldn’t be testing for queue stability then, which there likely will be at launch.

1 Like

Well I re-subbed to try and get into beta…guessing i should cancel my sub since I did not get into the stress test. Im sure a lot of people are in the same boat I am. But I feel like I am paying/gambling on a chance to get in. May just have to wait until Aug. If my client could magically have an invite into the closed beta that would be great. And then Ill shut up and you can have my money hahaha

2 Likes