WoW Classic Stress Test 1

If you’re stupid enough to be used like that you deserve to get in a test and then kicked to the curb.

1 Like

Previous stress tests just used the current beta population. But the issue again is this beta was centered around exclusivity for hypes sake. So they need more people.

I can smell my impending doom.

Again, we’re still in the first wave. Of course it’s exclusive. There are also going to be more stress tests down the line.

2 Likes

How is it stupid to want to assist in the development in a game you care about? I don’t need anything from Blizzard to test their game, I’d gladly play it anyway.

3 Likes

Then you deserve to be used for a day then booted from a beta.

Their letting to much horde into the Beta. They need more Alliance according to Asmongold. So here I am. Ta dah!

1 Like

I’d hardly argue being trapped in a starting zone for two hours unable to actually play the game is testing. It was hard enough to complete valley of trails quests last week with 20 people in the zone. I cant imagine a full vanilla server’s worth of people per layer.

You will literally be standing there like a sheep.

I think you forgot my invite :robot:

1 Like

You’ll be fine it’s just your opinion. :slight_smile:

We as a player base are doing the favor to Blizzard by helping them test their software and servers. They aren’t doing us a favor by letting us test it, but having streamers stream the content that very few have access to is a great way to build hype and need in the community as shown in the forums. As far as marketing goes they are doing a great job and it will help increase the sub count to show the shareholders.

2 Likes

So if i don’t see the beta and stress test options in my launcher i already know i’m not getting in? Word thanks blizz.

thats where we dont know we are all asking these questions and blizzard hasnt said anything yet to confirm rather or not the invites for it have gone out yet or not

1 Like

I said it once and I will say it again. The Blizzard Team need to put Up a Count Down timer for these stress tests. Not for the public to see but only the testers that have been chosen (even though I think it should be Open To ALL).

The Vanilla stress tests were done identically to this.

(Well, not totally identical; they were active for 48 hours instead of 24. But other than that, it’s basically the same.)

I’m so excited for this!!

People complained a lot less then, it was a simpler time.

1 Like

That’s what they want to test I imagine. How many folks can fit on a layer.

Also have the stress test invites gone out yet?

I participated in the September 2004 Stress Test. This lasted a week, not 48 hours. During that week there was a contest as well.

The top 3 characters of each class on each faction of each server were invited into the Closed Beta. There were over 100,000 participants and 720 winners.

I’m not sure where everyone is getting these numbers of “48 hours” or “2 days” from but I was a part of it.

I dont think they went out yet. Haven’t seen a single person say anything, but I could be wrong.

I also was a part of it, and I remember 48 hours.

I also have zero recollection of this contest.

I know they had multiple stress tests, maybe they used different rules for different ones?

You can die more often