WoW Classic Stress Test 1

Do you need an active sub to get into the stress test/ play during the stress test?

Well, I’m going to assume I didnt get in.

I’m going to go DIE NOW.

that would be dumb because its only going to be a 4g or so download which will not take all day to download

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!! (bulldozes 30 people over)

hey could i get a key somehow i would play it alot :slight_smile:

We can go die together. haha

1 Like

Lolol I’d hold out a little longer I don’t think they went out yet since we haven’t seen anyone say they got it.

Don’t know where everyone else is but it’s only 12pm for Blizzard 3pm where im at

1 Like

Not even an invite to this …cool thanks blizz

Once the wave of stress test invites goes out I can’t wait to hear the same people wishing to get into it complain they didn’t get long enough to test it. Then the beta beggers will come back into full swing.

Entitled.
Jk, everyone is frustrated with how blizzard decided to handle this whole process. Not surprised

Didn’t you get invited to the beta? What are you frustrated about?

2 Likes

Well personally im frustrated that im stuck at work, hence why im here.

My status doesnt change my opinion on blizzards lack of integrity handling this whole process.

Soooooo anyone? Test Wave? Yes/No?

I want to get in too. But keep in mind, stress testing might be limited to 5k or maybe 15k people. Seems to me the interest might well exceed that easily. Classic is going to be a remarkable success.

2 Likes

For two months

yup i agree 100%

What lack of integrity? Why would anyone expect them to handle this beta in any way differently to the way they handle every single other beta they do?

1 Like

Previous beta’s werent centered around exclusivity for hype’s sake. Previous betas didnt have a post the day before invites went out to gain subscribers. Previous betas stress tests werent about bringing in sheep to sit in valley of trials for 2 hours and then kicking the people back to the curb once they were done using you.

Ban incoming but there you go.

1 Like

We want Beta… We want Beta… or an answer, because the hype is killing me. If I don’t get Beta though no hard feelings. I’ll just unsub till August. So happy for Classic! Ahhh fooled ya! I mean I won’t unsub… Classic or die!

1 Like

It’s a beta, the purpose is to use “sheep” to test things. This stress test is different because they’re trying to test layering. They want everyone to be in the same general area for two hours.

We are also still in the first wave of beta. If you think other betas didn’t start with exclusivity then you’re being naive.

3 Likes