WoW Classic Situation is Just Embarrassing

Looks like WoW Classic is just done for. Kind of sad to see classic threads where pvpers are calculating whether any level 60s across the entire realm at all reached the 15 hk/week threshold to calculate titles… would have honestly been better for Blizzard to just not give an option for these perma-Classic servers.

It’s just disgraceful and embarrassing honestly, and all of this for what? Blizzard could not have possibly made more than a couple thousand bucks for copied Classic characters (being generous at $15/character), we’re talking total server populations not even reaching the double digits:

Look at this-- Deviate Delight with 5 people concurrently online. That’s just sad. It’s pathetic to keep these servers on life support for like 3 dudes-- probably not even worth the cost of keeping some of the servers up at this point.

Really really sad and pathetic-- I don’t mean this in an insulting way, it’s genuinely sad to think about the few, left behind players clinging onto classic

3 Likes

Speaking for myself only, without the Classic Forever server option, I would have quit. Classic Forever was the whole drive from the beginning. That people are sucked into the TBC hype right now is just what it is. But for me I am playing the game I have always wanted to play.

12 Likes

Are you just posting to troll OP? This smells just l like one.

Considering your other thread is just a troll I’ll flag and move on.

2 Likes

Nothing is sadder and more pathetic than those that cling to the ONCE great franchise and still (and never stopped) playing RETAIL…OH wait there is one thing far more pathetic than either of those things, people who troll forums.

I like how you used DD, an RP-PvP Server that didn’t get the luxury of being “connected” like the other RP Servers such as Grobb and BB. Difference being, people on BB (IDK about Grobb) aren’t giving up. The Guild I’m in on BB has a 150+ membership, now and still growing, day by day. We’re not Raiding, yet but there’s an active community out there that’s Questing, working on Professions and Dungeons, ATM. One day, we’ll be Raiding, and we’re not even “connected”, either!

Come join BB Alliance!

1 Like

In the long run, youll be happy and the TBC hype chasers will move on to the next big thing

I’m loving the classic era experience so far. Found an active guild and everyone is pleasant and not in the go go go mentality. No boost spam, no bots (that I have seen), and no TBC this, TBC that in the chat. True vanilla classic folks

7 Likes

All PvE and all PvP servers should be migrated together regardless of time zones. The players can figure out who to play with. But it will help with the population issue.

Greetings friends, this is a bump

“sucked into the TBC hype” lmao

I hate to break this to you but TBC is an objectively better gameplay experience than classic, and is what most of us have been waiting for for the past couple years. Sorry your game is dead though.

1 Like

Hard to take someone serious who looked like he was already raging angry by the time he had to select a name.

What server are you on? Not even enough people to make a guild on mine >_>

Oh. I had no idea it was OBJECTIVELY better . . . ! How did I ever miss that?

3 Likes

I’m (not this toon) on Myzrael and Atiesh mainly.

Those that thought they did, and did, stayed in Classic. Kudos to them. I may check them out!

1 Like