WoW Classic Pre-Launch Test 11:00 a.m. PDT August 8 and Minimum Specs

Yup, you’re right. I had a brain fart with seeing the E6600.

I played your classic version and my computer unexpectedly shut down on me twice. Your normal WoW doesn’t do that thankfully. What’s going on?

1 Like

I am enjoying Classic so much, I don’t want it to end! DX

2 Likes

I’ve been having such a wonderful time in the Pre-launch stress test! Me and two family members (who have never played this type of game, let alone WoW) were able to log in a few minutes after it began.

We all created human characters… it was crazy, the amount of others that we saw in the starting area. Crazy crowded and awesome! We didn’t experience any lag. I thought getting through the starting quests would be painfully slow, but it wasn’t. Repops on mobs seemed just ‘point on’.

I saw a few people ‘phase in and out’, but not enough to be startling to me.

We are all so excited for Classic to launch! I have several other peeps I know that are feeling the same and resubbing. Hubby just resubbed the other day.

Thank you so much, Classic Devs and other Blizz peeps, for making this happen. I so appreciate all your hard work and devotion. I’ve loved WoW since 2006. So very looking forward to getting to experience my hunter the way she was meant to be. I miss all her old school spells.

Thank you!!

7 Likes

you had bad RNG, I had my 6 craigboar ribs by the time I got to Kharonos just killing boars on the way from the tunnel to town.

1 Like

So I was shocked just now to see that the test is still going! Any idea when it ends? Wondering if I have time to roll a different class, or should I just play around with the one I already have.

I haven’t logged on today because I don’t know if the test ends in 10 minutes, or 10 hours, or a day or two…

Blizz?

2 Likes

When does the test end?

4 Likes

Likely to end at 3pm PST/6pm EST

too many people are too stupid to edit the realmlist, i actually know quite a few people who gave up on copy/pasting the realmlist and never figured out how to play private due to their own anger

I know da way

Just log in and play dude

And We’re Still a’ goin’!

Still playing, some random guy just said it will last until Monday. That’d be so cool.

I can no longer log in. Says that the three servers are now offline

2 Likes

Same for me :frowning:

That’s a wrap, folks! It was fun.

Dear Blizzard,

Thank you for the opportunity to play in this test. I enjoyed every single minute of the unfortunately limited time. I want you to know I will be playing Classic and will revel in the pace of play and the terrific feeling of actual danger while playing, knowing I was no longer a special hero, an invincible titan, or an all-knowing pundit who could always get the best of all things for the least effort. Instead, I’m just a character trying his best to do the right thing.

Sincerely, thank you.
Rad

3 Likes

Nope…they are open til Mon at 9 am woohoo. I’m just gonna keep trying :slight_smile:

They say offline for me too.