WoW Classic Pre-Launch Test 11:00 a.m. PDT August 8 and Minimum Specs

Who cares? It’s just a test man.

8 Likes

I might have to limit the addons I’m running to ensure smooth performance but it looks like I’m going to be able to run this. I knew it was a good idea buying a smart fridge instead of a desktop.

21 Likes

I’ve been really lucky with these.

Thursday’s my day off so see you guys there!

4 Likes

Sweet! I’m so ready for this.

Yay!

Any chance you could just extend the experience to end Sunday night PDT?

15 Likes

It’ll update if it needs to I’m sure. I have gotten an update or two since the last test.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update…

1 Like

Blizzard, if you could write me a note stating that you need me for beta testing on that date, I’ll be more than happy to hand it to my boss and spend 2 hours of my work day for you.

Sincerely,
Gildark

40 Likes

"Hey boss! I need a really long lunch today. Starting early.

9 Likes

I will be there!

Edit: Gonna test mah mods if this is going to use the official client and not the beta.

2 Likes
13 Likes

Am I correct in assuming that since I downloaded WoW Classic for the Beta Stress tests, I will not have to download again? Thanks! Geezurr

4 Likes

Will progress be wiped after this stress test or can I pick up from where it leaves off on launch day?

4 Likes

of course not

10 Likes

Omg noooo wayyyyy!!! I’m so unbelievably stoked!!!

Hype thanks for the update looking forward to this

i bought a subscription only to play the cancelled stress test to feel out the batching etc and now my time ran out. fool me once, shame on you, and im not gonna get fooled twice and resub for this now. sucks

4 Likes

Just like the previous stress tests, most likely will be 48 hours long and everything will be deleted when it’s over.

Subs last a month, the postponed stress test was last week, something doesn’t add up here :confused:

11 Likes