WoW Classic Launch and Testing Schedule

Early character creation too for those who didn’t notice - August 13

8 Likes

wow a classic summer! jk a classic end of summer.

20 Likes

I just… I can’t… bah brains words.

2 Likes

Waits patiently for beta invite

7 Likes

August 26th/27th isnt the summer. thats the end of the summer. Get out of here with “A very classic summer”.

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

29 Likes

Super Excited!

36 Likes

Here we go boys.

1 Like

First thought: Oh good, a release date.

Second thought: “We may also consider additional factors such as how long a player has been subscribed to the game so that we have the right mix of players to ensure great feedback toward making WoW Classic the very best experience for the community.”

Ugh, what the hell? Why would anyone think having stayed subscribed to the game well past Classic was a positive for a Classic beta tester?

36 Likes

So am I the only one who also noticed that they also said character creation will be open on Aug 13?

5 Likes

Fall doesn’t actually start until late September.

7 Likes

…I have no words… im so happy T.T

3 Likes

No. Naked cash grab. Annoying, but expected (not that specific one, but naked cash grabs in general), and shouldn’t actually damage the game, unlike the likelihood of their beta testing pool being 90% BFA players.

17 Likes

Wait so I need to have an active sub to get get into the Beta? Or atleast a chance?

5 Likes

Thx woot!!!

Wtf … that’s hardly summer…why.

4 Likes

I cant stop shaking from excitement!

That’s not how their beta invites work. Go to your account management and opt into their beta programs.

2 Likes

yes

To fill our pool of beta and stress test participants, we’ll be choosing dedicated players who meet select criteria from both the WoW Classic beta opt-in and the standard Warcraft beta opt-in. Participants will also need to have an active subscription or active game time on their Battlenet Account

5 Likes

Did u read the announcement?

4 Likes