WoW Classic is going to be a Cash Grab

Layering has been confirmed to be gone in phase 2 of the game. Not even 1/4th of the way through the cycle of content. It won’t change much for players who have been waiting for so long to play the game they love. For others that will leave because a simple system that is needed in phase 1… Well, see you later!

4 Likes

They’ve just addressed layering. Will people please smile lol. The Debbie downer routine is so old now.

4 Likes

From cash grab to layering? Wow. What a double play. I stopped reading at layering because your post says the same thing that the last 1000 said.
You should be happy. By phase 2 you will get your authentic ques!

2 Likes

You know what would kill classic? Having to open the number of servers needed to keep populations in check, only to have them go dead in a few months and the blizzard never merging them, that would kill classic

4 Likes

I just don’t understand the need to, above all, be bleak and negative. You do your best to sap the fun out of everything.

1 Like

Another 10/10 post, congrats on contributing nothing. No one is going to read your idiotic wall of text and you’ve done nothing but contribute to the downward spiral of this forum.

2 Likes

Disclaimer: :sun_with_face:not personal :sun_with_face:

The op reads like a massive case of FOMO.
Deal with it.

Yes, classic is going to grab all the cash I tried to give blizzard since 2008. I never understood why blizzard never accepted my money, but at last they are going to grab it.

This entire post amounts to kicking and screaming on the floor because you didn’t get what you wanted. Dude, layering is going away. Wait a phase if it bothers you that much. We will see you on the flip side.

1 Like

Cash grab? Sure. Fun restored? Absolutely. Layering? Who cares.

Paragraphs, man. Ya’ll reaaaally gotta look into this one trick that some guy came up with to make words more readable. Writers hate him for it!

1 Like

OP: Snopes say this is…

COMPLETELY FALSE!

1 Like

Here you go. I’ll just leave this here.

You have trust issues, bro. Get some help. The idea that you care more about Classic WOW than Blizzard is really silly.

Who would invest in a game to let it fail? This is ridiculously dumb

*before phase 2 of the game.

How is Classic WoW going to be a cashgrab?? They are not charging you, Its included with your normal subscription…

thats a bucket full of pessism right there, i have a little more faith than that honestly

Layering guarantees populated servers months down the line.

You’ll be just fine leveling up.

Then sit down, shaddup, and enjoy playing the game. :wink: It’s going to be a success!