Wow classic: Honor lost after realm transfer

I just transferred my char from Faerlina to Earthfury and my honor pane are zeroed except for the lifetime kills.
I Spent lots of time killing horde this week before the transfer, please tell me the honor will come back on the pane later on…

Disregard everything I just said.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/255939

It’s intentional. You’ll want to post in the Classic General Discussion forum if you want the developers to see such feedback and maybe change the policy sometime in the future.

4 Likes

Blizzard goes into more detail on why the system is setup the way it is in this post:

4 Likes

I wish they had been more clear about this before the transfer. In fact I’m absolutely certain they said honor points earned before the last weeks calculations would be kept. I just can’t find the post where I read that.

2 Likes

This it?

5 Likes

Even if your destination server is in the same battlegroup?
How is it a different environment in that case?
Grinded to AV exalted last week and server transferred on Sunday. Lost out on a bunch of honor.

No one here would be able to answer that, if you want to discuss why you feel it should work differently you would want to post in the thread that was linked above or create your own in the PvP forums.

2 Likes

I think the Classic General Discussion forum would be better. To my knowledge, transfers in retail don’t have quite the same effect.

2 Likes

It’s simply because you’re compared against your server mates for your rank, not your Battlegroup. I think.

2 Likes