WoW Classic Free Character Moves – Realms

So if two people with the same name decide to transfer over, I’m guessing whoever transfers first gets the name? ie, someone named “Mike” from Herod & Skeram decide to transfer to Earthfury, whoever goes first gets the name “Mike” on Earthfury.

1 Like

just open 1 or 2 new servers please.

Kromcrush?

This is interesting. This looks like that the 6 fullest PvP servers have enough overpopulation to fill another 3 brand new realms.

Blizzard – if this is the case, you should convey this message better, to quell fears of moving to a low pop realm.

30 Likes

Blizzard are you kidding me?! Let us go where we want. We can reserve a name while we shop for a new server. This is not the solution @blizzard, come on.

7 Likes

They’re opening 3 new ones.

1 Like

So we have to sit through an 8 hour queue to transfer :slight_smile: nice. And I don’t even know if it’s live lol

2 Likes

New servers…rolls eyes. You guys just don’t get it. No one on these realms is transferring to fresh servers

4 Likes

I wanted a transfer so myself and some other friends could join others on a lower populated realm. Only allowing specific server transfers doesn’t help people in my scenario. which im sure is quite a few.

15 Likes

Thankfully, though…after this there should be no more complaining about queues. Right? I mean…right?

8 Likes

Nobody wants to xfer to fresh realms, we want to xfer to the realms our groups rerolled to because they couldn’t handle the queue initially.

Open 2 new servers and just open up paid xfers to wherever people want to go. Players can choose the server, blizz can make money, and let it play out as the queues drop when people leave.

22 Likes

I would pay to transfer all my chars. Like who cares if it’s “not classic”.

4 Likes

This guy get it!

You can transfer from the queue, did you not read the original post?

2 Likes

I hope the comunity in Grobbulus stay, our server have smalls queues no more than 30 in the worst escenarios, so i think is not necesary move on

That’s interesting! Hope it works out! I am very skeptical of adding even more realms, but its nice that you are offering transfers at least.

10 Likes

Grobb is Full and DD is Low/Med.

Having transfers between the same server type makes perfect sense. They aren’t “splitting” the community. The RP-PVP community doesn’t fit on a single server.

12 Likes

“We’re releasing character transfers from full realms that you wont be able to get to in order to transfer until you get through the que.”

I just now read it twice…and didn’t see that. Point it out to me.

I’m glad they took this into consideration.

6 Likes