WoW Classic - European realms structure

Well that is your opinion isn’t it ?

Other games function fine with an EU based server.
Adjust, adapt or stick to retail.

Blizzard put that server structure in place because classic is a static game and they are doing long range planning up front.

They aren’t planning just for release but for 3-4-5 years down the road.

1 Like

It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. I know what will happen when the servers go live. A few servers will be absolutely dominated by these communities and if you’re unlucky to roll on one and don’t realize in time, then your whole vanilla experience will be crushed. I know that for a fact because I rolled on such a server back in TBC.

So your personal prediction is “a fact” ?

Yes, unofficial language servers will form, leaving players stranded on servers where they are frozen out because 90% of the community doesn’t speak their language. They’ll be forced to re-roll and level again on another server, pay for transfers, or just quit playing. We already know this is the case because it has happened before. That’s why the EU has servers for different languages.

1 Like

But you are not getting that with classic so you should spend your forum time organizing so it doesn’t end up that way.

Those that want rppvp are doing the same since there won’t be any rppvp servers at launch.

That doesn’t mean people shouldn’t be upset or make posts about it? There is still 2 months until the game comes out which is plenty of time for them to change their mind when provided enough feedback.

1 Like

To be honest I’m thinking more about whether to play the game lately than how. Blizz has gone back on several decisions based on community response, and this is one of the things they should really, really change their minds on.

1 Like