WoW Classic Era Maintenance Notes - February 6, 2024

its seems like that failed at deleting the ones in your mailbox, and you could stack 100+ or so, so instead they just said no xp all around, imo

1 Like

Not sure if it’s fixed fixed, but bartender just pushed out an update on CF in the last 10 minutes.

Logged in and checked, Bartender is back.
/hugs her UI tightly, “I missed you!”

1 Like

Please confirm whether they will give xp after 25 or not!

I checked Elvui website, downloaded the new version that was uploaded today. My bars are back.

I did this like… 2 minutes ago.

I just won a WSG with 20 marks in my bags. I did not get the additional mailed to me? Is this broken?

Added to the OP:

As part of our change to Waylaid Supplies to make them no longer Unique, you can no longer hand in partially filled crates, and you’ll need to vendor those. At this time, the tooltip still says they can be turned in unfilled. We will deploy a hotfix for the tooltip as soon as possible.

Why not give us an item we can use to turn the boxes into scrap? Then we can turn in the scrap.

wait, you could partially fill them before? I thought it was all or nothing.

3 Likes

they were already partially filled when you pick them up, the tooltip said to complete the order and turn it in. It is all or nothing.

1 Like

So do BFD with full rested exp, hit level 26 and then turn them in. Got it :partying_face:

Or did you mean you are disabling exp from marks of honor for a duration of time? (why not just say that then) You’ll have to announce when you turn it back on, so i’ll just wait and then turn them in. :partying_face:

Does it matter if people level slightly faster if you’re already doing a weekly raid lockout? It doesn’t seem like it would.

If anything, some people leveling slightly faster than normal will slow down the speed at which players get bottle necked.

It’s almost as if the only reason you are doing any of this is to stop people from using the restore feature, which you’ve already done so why the heavy-handedness? :robot:

1 Like

ah okay, ty

So like… spend them at level 26?

This. Blizz? Hello McFly? hehe

edit: eh nm, Aggrend confirmed on twitter that 25-40 marks won’t give xp. Seems a bit of overkill since people like to level up in BGs.

1 Like

So you guys buffed the xp on waylaid supplies but WSG marks aren’t worth xp at all anymore? Lit

1 Like

I have to imagine when he says ‘we’re going to suspend the XP fain from turning in Marks of Honor at level 25,’ he means it will only be suspended for 24 hours to allow time for the marks in the mailbox to expire … right? Can’t be they are turning WSG mark XP off indefinitely.

1 Like

What the F Blizzard? I spent many hours farming 20 Marks of Honor on 6 characters and all of a sudden you decide to remove XP from turn-ins the right before the patch releases… How about you fix the issue with your original plan and not F over your players who have been legit planning and preparing?

2 Likes

No he said marks won’t give xp anymore from 25-40. Which seems like overkill because that erases the ability to level in BGs. If they just mean WSG marks, they’re not being very clear about it. Seems all marks now won’t grant xp.

1 Like

Sadge about my 18 stack but it does relieve me from having to grind marks like a fiend for the next couple days.

Bummer, a nice compromise would have been to disable the xp from 26 to 40 so we could at least do our bag stack turn in.

1 Like

When they say “at level 25” I imagine they mean the 20-29 WSG turn in will not give exp, what about 30-39?

Still broken