WoW Classic Era bugs

Hey been playing classic vanilla pretty much since relaunch and have spent a lot of time on era. There have been a handful of bugs and code leak that always appears every time SoM or Hardcore or SoD or even Wrath patches / becomes a new set of servers brought into era. It is becoming incredibly frustrating as this version was supposed to be untouched and stayed in its final phase 6 version that it ended on during 2021.

Here is a list of just a handful of bugs ontop of many more that hasn’t been reported

• Blast wave and goblin sapper charges were updated to the wrath animation. its ridiculously noticeable.
  • Cthun is once again bugged and his 180 degree abimation while dark glare is active is very broken
  • Currently the SoD que system has leaked into era, I just spent 27 minutes in a AB ques while the que timer said 3 minutes. We watched the same person get into 2 different games before we got any game. Curious about this I dropped the party and the group went down to 5 people from 6 and the que for the other 5 popped within 3 minutes. The game is clearly trying to que us into another group of 6.

These are just a few of bugs that are on the top of my head.

Please separate the clients better. These issues appear every time a version of the game patches and I have no doubt Cataclysm classic will bring in an entire new set of issues.

Thank you

1 Like

Deadly Poison is still bugged for rogues as well in Classic (hardcore at least). Only one rogue can have a deadly poison applied in a raid. The other poisons just dont apply.

2 more bugs I forgot to mention

• You can get the Warchief’s blessing buff ANYWHERE in the barrens and a few spots in Thousand Needles. This change happened when SoD released.
  • Normally you can only run 5 dungeons an hour. Since SoD release you can run more if someone else invites you to a party.
  • We are unable to message people cross server on classic wow Era