[quote=“Linxy, post:1, topic:756850”]
OCTOBER 1, 2021
- Fixed issues that caused the talents Permafrost, Camouflage, Amplify Curse, Improved Curse of Exhaustion, Improved Enslave Demon, and Pathfinding to not be applying all of their effects correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Battle Map could cause the User Interface to become non-responsive.
- Fixed an issue with missing footsteps for Dwarves and when riding ram and horse mounts.
- Fixed an issue that occurs when selecting a player in the Guild User Interface.
- Fixed an issue that occurs when reordering global channels in Chat Settings.
Why not list everything that was changed. It seems like you broke more than you fixed, and have essentially made now even ERA servers something I don’t wish to play anymore.
Wouldn’t that be a genuine idea though?
We Broke / Screwed Up / Ruined / Over Simplified / Generally Made The Most Played Game Not Playable:
Kudos on your grand idea of a 12 month cadence to a 2 + year game. Only the sweaty will benefit. The poor casuals, you know the main group of those that play?
Won’t have time or the resources to push through Naxx in a year, if they have only have 3-5 hours per week. Not to mention lest you forget Classic had the unbelievable boon of Covid. That kept people home and able to play. Now back to work and school, our general lives starting again, that quite possibly was a driving factor in your numbers. Really great for those that have large groups of friends. Or that are willing to listen to some overgrown man-boi rage in the mic because a mechanic was missed on a Core Hound. Blizzard through shortsightedness. (or i feel just doesn’t care anymore) are eliminating a large portion of your player base. In part also based on surveys that went out to select few. You cannot gauge the heart of your players like a Neilson rating. 1 person cannot represent a thousand. Digital age here folks. Everyone could / should have received a survey, they would be processed in a matter of hours, or less.