WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3

Great job everyone.

3 Likes

We want Rend back please

3 Likes

Thank you so much for getting rid of that Sod crap. Some of us care about authenticity.

Now please restore the guild tab.

5 Likes

The patch that we got that released naxx back in 2019 launch is supposed to stay unchanged is how they advertised it originally. Thats why the purists are ok with boons and any changes that where there prior to TBC.

It’s a perma phase 6 server of the 2019 launch game.

4 Likes

Why wasn’t the guild ui fixed? I haven’t logged in since I saw it changed, and don’t plan on it as long as its there. I’m glad you reverted some things, but this is still some changes, sometimes.

5 Likes

Read what Kaivax wrote. He explained that.

Please return Might of Stormwind!

4 Likes

Thank you for reverting the changes. Some people are upset now, can’t please everyone. Which is why it should have never been added in the first place. Keep era changes to a minimum. SoD exists for the people who want changes.

8 Likes

Bring back Might of Stormwind! It was an amazing quality of life to what classic era has changed into over time. This is not vanilla wow and never will be. Might of stormwind fits right along with chronoboons and non-decay in pvp. I would even love to see more quality of life changes to classic.

1 Like

Sounds like you are the Horde Rend head seller so Alliance have to keep begging you, bring it back

1 Like

Bring Rend back please Horde are the only one mad

1 Like

Bring back Might of Stormwind! Please Blizzard, we all loved the buff. It makes life easier than sitting in barrens forever waiting just to get griefed.

1 Like

You are confusing Vanilla with Classic.

Please bring back Stormrend, it’s the most positive change you have ever made.

1 Like

Please bring back Stomrend. Greatest change for good you’ve made in a sea of disappointing changes for poorer which you have forced on us.

2 Likes

Please bring back might of Stormwind!

2 Likes

Any word on logout skips? Are we getting those back??

1 Like

I’d say not, i think they’ve gone the way of the classic guild UI.

bring back stormrend

1 Like

Two line items have not yet been rolled back.

Please roll back the changes and provide us again with the 1.13 or 1.14 client.

8 Likes