WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3

So you’re saying it would have been better to make a different alliance only world buff instead just giving them the horde one?

Blizz its era servers why are u doing these changes. People play Era to avoid the dumb SoD stuff. Are you guys this really this dense?

9 Likes

So Fresh Vanilla Classic Classic when?

5 Likes

Nobody asked for this. Revert please, keep ERA as ERA as possible and go with your customers and not with what you think we want. Democracy can also be a feedback source on how to go on in business

11 Likes

I never use these forums to leave feedback but man, you guys gotta walk this back. The only time I ever login is when I need to scratch the classic era itch, and if classic era isn’t truly available… damn, man… I guess that’s it? Just leave it be.

14 Likes

Imagine not caring what your money supports that you pay a MONTHLY SUB for

4 Likes

https : / / chng.it / R4G8QBVLsF

remove all spaces, petition to stop changes

6 Likes

please revert these changes to era! nobody asked for this…
I hope all these changes are to make a fresh era server in the near future look more enticing for people to get the og game back.

10 Likes

To whom it may concern,

First off, I would like to say I appreciate the clear and direct communication with the players via forums regarding Era patch notes. Early on in Era’s history there were issues and additions that were not given a designated patch note post nor any communication on bug fixes. In fact every issue and change had to be documented in a separate format in order to explain to players why this vanilla feature was removed, changed, or why a retail feature was added. At least in this way, the $15 per month paying subscribers to Classic Era now have posts to reply to regarding their game mode of choice.

In regard to the content of the patch notes, I believe the players have spoken clearly and repeatedly about what they think of these “additions”. There is not much else I can contribute to express my own disappointment other than to say that these changes were not even run by the playerbase prior to implementation. The callousness and nature with which changes to Era have been made serves only to show the disconnect between Blizz and us, the $15 per month paying subscribers who only want to be left alone with minimal server maintenance.

As I understand, Classic at inception and Era now was made with an idea and a promise that the game would be just like how it was back in the day, down to the last chunk of glitchy floor texture in Darnassus. This patch along with the other patches of changes in Era continue to show that this is not the case. In fact this patch implies that anyone who pays $15 a month to sub to WoW just for Era is not worth consideration.

To that end, I would encourage any and all who pay $15 a month (or $180 a year) for Era and are dissatisfied with the changes made to express said dissatisfaction in a way that Blizzard can understand.

For the Light,
Rowaine

18 Likes

What era is Classic “Era” supposed to represent? lmao

4 Likes

July 2024 Era :heart: :heart: :heart: nostalgia

I’m saying no changes period. You’re only happy about the changes because you benefit from them. Each side has their own advantages in Classic and they shouldn’t be the same.

5 Likes

Revert these changes & take ERA off the seasonal clients.

Thanks.

7 Likes

by you saying this it shows that you are not apart of the community. idk why you’re advocating for changes for a gamemode you don’t play.

9 Likes

Revert these changes, stop touching Era.

I came back to play era because that is the version I preferred. I want the vanilla experience. If you change it so its no longer close to vanilla, then theres no reason for me to continue playing and resubscribing

11 Likes

Absolutely terrible decision. Era servers need to remain the way they were. SOD is such a different game. Those changes should not bleed into Era realms.

9 Likes

wcb for alliance is good, actually.
also people that go out of their way to purge wbs are the most cringe and toxic people in the game
also polearms for druids makes total sense

t. someone who plays the game more than you and has thunderfury

1 Like

Why are you on the Era forum gaslighting people and downplaying concerns instead of staying on the SoD/Cata forums?

After all you are the one who has said, probably hundreds of times, that Era players should not post on the SoD forums. Most people would be grown up enough take their own advice.

I think you are making these posts because taking accountability for telling people to “go to Era if they don’t want changes” is far too mentally challenging for you, so it’s easier to just pretend that changes to Era don’t matter if they aren’t “important enough”… to you. Reading and understanding that there is more to it than “seeing guild chat” and “druids using polearms” is also too challenging.

That or all of this is trolling for years but I think it’s more this. The sad thing is that Blizzard is more on your side then before but at least they ignored that wall of no that you, specifically, were posting in 2013. So we did get Classic 2019.

12 Likes

This entire thread is why we can’t have nice things. People come out of the wood works to complain about what are, legitimately, good changes to the game. The guild pane is dumb and I hate it but there will be an addon within a week that reverts it to the old version.
Everything else is totally sensible and the only people that would get upset about not being able to purge wbs are the worst of the worst people that play this game. People that camp songflowers or stormwind inn for literal days, weeks at a time just to go “haha I took your wbs :)))))”. I honestly don’t even personally care if i lose wbs, but I do so much enjoy these people getting massively butthurt about not being able to do it anymore.
And it is absolutely insane to me how many alliance players are complaining about getting wcb. The only thing I can think of is that they have some crazy racket of UD priests horde side running a cabal to MC people for gold. Those people are also unhinged.
Blizzard these are great changes you did good. Ignore the people in this thread (besides me hehe).

4 Likes

yeah… you dont play the game more than me, no offense.

3 Likes