Since the Blizzard Bug Report Tool is not working on the PTR, I shall share my current feedback here for now. Starting from level 1 on a Warrior Orc named Draenor, this is what I have to report so far:
- Bag size is 20 slots instead of 16.
- When inventory is full, any item picked up vanishes and doesn’t give the “Inventory is Full” error. When logging out, any vanished item will return to any empty bag slots upon relogging in.
- Key bindings do not remain upon logging in and out.
- Poor and Common rating items dropped from enemies in the starting zones seems to be more common.
- Damage dealt to enemies seems higher, damage dealt from enemies seems lower.
Shall keep updating till the Report Tool is fixed.
- Backpack is completely busted; other bags do not store items picked up from containers. The backpack seems to have unlimited space, but vanishing items return to any empty slot in the backpack after relogging.
- When choosing an item from a quest reward, if the backpack is full, it pops up with the error “Inventory is Full.”
- The Backpack doesn’t have unlimited slots, seems to have a fixed amount but the extra slots cannot be seen with the UI.