WoW Classic Closed Beta Has Returned

And once again, nobody new given access. Sigh.

10 Likes

I mean was it ever a beta to begin with xD look at the people they invited.

7 Likes

I’d assume its still just streamers/ friends/ family & influencers, such as game journalists that still will for the vast majority have access still… very few lucky old accounts will be in likely. Good marketing before release though.

3 Likes

If anything, it’s going to kill the hype.

7 Likes

Did you not see the streamers complaining about the lack of players during the last beta?

4 Likes

What is wrong with that? That sounds like a great idea.

2 Likes

Imagine having a closed beta less than two weeks from the launch of the game. I bet that stress test isn’t fixing anything, Herod is going to go down fast come launch. GG Blizz

8 Likes

Because they are afraid that everyone will treat it like early access, complain something is broken and leave. Also when you open testing to everyone you get a lot of white noise essentially with 100s of duplicate reports coming in when only 5 are really needed. Its in everyone’s best interest that this beta stays closed.

4 Likes

and thanks in advance to blizzard for opening up the beta to everyone who wants to jump in to test!

12 Likes

F****ing yeet

Let me In. I may not be friends with the twitch streamers, but I am the guy you guys want testing the content. Trust me.

8 Likes

What more exposure does this need at this point?

If they want to test anything, they need to stress test the servers. Look at how they melted during the name claiming yesterday.

5 Likes

So…being transparent here. Things not going as well or what? Just seems odd, had concerns if the game was ready or not on the stress test before the last one. I hope they devs are like finished, can’t imagine the amount of crunch time that will have to be done in 2 weeks otherwise.

2 Likes

It must be hard for you not having access to the beta. Chin up, it it less than 2 weeks until you can play classic.

And now, it will be that much more bug free for you.

3 Likes

Layering needs testing. In order to test layering, you need a population to layer. This is clearly a publicity stunt.

10 Likes

My concern is, if they’ve only tested 1-40, and apparently “need” to test 40-45, does that mean 45-60 is going to be a glitched out nightmare?

7 Likes

More hype approaching launch day is always great.

At people who deleted their characters. . . hehe.

2 Likes

any chance to add new beta testers??

Another Blizzard employee from the dev team no less! Good to hear from you! Thanks for sharing your top priority with us!