WoW Classic Character Clone Pricing Update

yea thats what ppl keep forgetting.

I think people forget that Blizzard is a corporation (greedy one at that) so of course they will try to nickle and dime you lol. The whole $35 was just to see how high they can roll before people get irritated.

why is there even a classic choice is what i dont understand. That just divides the population even more. Advance all the servers to TBC or make F R E S H TBC realms.

Just because it’s super easy, doesn’t mean it’s free. I withdraw cash from atm and I pay transaction fee, even though there is no human involvement. It is a matter-of-course to pay for services :grinning:

1 Like

Yea and these transaction fees are a scam too lmao

just make it free already, we already know how greedy and scummy you are.

I will not be paying to copy to classic, and i hope others do not as well

I’m glad the price went down, but honestly I wish this was a little bit of a different setup. I would’ve been more than happy to pay the $35 price tag for a classic copy if it was for a copy of my entire classic account and all the toons I had on it already. Paying per character seems a bit much. I feel for the peeps who have bank alts and the like.

Okay explain this to me.

For $40 I can have a level 58 character in a low end starter set with no professions, and I don’t get to keep it on Classic.

For $20 You get to keep your character on Classic, essentially giving you a full level 60, exact copy of all your gear, all your gold, your mounts, your tabards, your items, and professions.

How in any way, shape, or form are you being cheated?

My guild and I are delighted. A lot of us are considering cloning to have a toon on Classic Era now.