WoW Classic Beta Update

Presume any time given in these forums to be based on the time in Irvine, California unless otherwise specified.

Really odd that there’s no word on the end of beta event when it is announced in this post that there would be one. I don’t understand the thought process behind this… come on blizzard!

I would imagine since they want to simulate a worldwide launch, and the US isn’t getting an early start, that all characters will be wiped and you have to start over.

This is not uncommon both for Blizzard and for almost every other gaming company.

1 Like

Ouch just realized the changed date…I’ll be away 25th/26th. sadface

Was a fun time testing. I loved this and would happily test even harder if the opportunity to test Classic TBC presents itself.

I love playing with all of the people on the Beta. It was an honor to test the Beta and contribute to making Classic the best version of itself.

@Kaivax - Still hoping for earlier than “day of” information on this question. Also adding to it, since the test is on a Thursday/Friday, any chance you could just leave the stress test open and without character limit until Monday?

I wanna see if anyone really can hit 60 in 4 days :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t forget to UNCHECK your beta for classic not like your getting in

What happens if I leave it checked?

You will never be able to log into Live and be stuck waiting for Beta forever.

1 Like

Still hoping for information on this. Can we get people without a Sub to be included, so that we get real login issues?

2 Likes

Bingo I have been unsubbed since last year and can’t wait for launch. I am not Subbing back to Stress Test. Sorry. There are so many players out that waiting for Classic that aren’t Subbed.

Maybe if you refund me for BFA which was a totally incomplete game at launch. I would feel better about Subbing early for a Stress Test. :roll_eyes:

Classic the future of WoW

Is this happening tomorrow?? can everyone be part of this stress test july 25/26

So this has been unpinned now.

I noticed this, and I got a update for Classic Wow just now as well. Announcement of some sort soon?

Interesting. Almost there hopefully.

Someone from Russia has posted a blue post on EU forum that global test is August 08. It’s on the Wow Classic stress test post, you need to translate it to read it

They just deleted the thread it seems. I saw it, then refreshed, the blue post went away as the OP, then the thread went down or hidden.

Final stress test August 8th. Blue post announced in Russia.
And now it’s been deleted. Somebody’s fired.

Apparently, threads are getting hidden for mentioning it as well.