Wow classic - auxillium old memberss

Its a long shot but i was curious if anybody on here use to raid with Auxillium back in burning crusade .I was in this guild for a long time and was known as Soulcrusher . I raided with Shankomatic, Gilarius, Elidan, Frostyy, Sabrewulff, Cleansing, Desmondjr, Fallenangil (cody), Rayek and his wife (cant remember). Just hoping to reconnect with them and possibly play with them in WOW classic. Auxillium was called something different but i cant remember what it was called during classic. We had to change guilds because people would no longer offer their services to us lol, cant remember why it wasn’t because of ninja’ing gear.

They’ve all probably quit or changed names and servers.

Hey, this is the former Iceballs - Draeni Mage. I remember all of those names you mentioned and raided BC with Auxillium after getting rid of my original vanilla account. :smiley:

I dont remember your name but that doesnt mean anything there were alot of names i couldnt remember, I remember playing with a female hunter as well. Have you decided what server your playing on in classic. Did you play with us during vanilla? Do you remember the guild we were before ?