WoW Classic AMA - Tuesday, Aug. 20 at 10:00 a.m. PDT

Funny that they continue to be tight lipped about internal things like limits, infrastructure details, or future plans, or anything else that they’ve been tight lipped about for over 15 years.

My questions disappear as soon as I type them. I asked about the Corrupted Blood, refreshed the page and the question was gone

Do you have it set to best responses at top or most recent? Could just be because the number of posts there are and they’re being pushed down. Click on your name to see if it shows them under things you’ve posted.

Funny that’s not the only things being asked.

They actually hit on at least a few important topics already you negative nancy :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m doing CTRL-F and searching the page for my name. They show in my profile but not on the AMA, might be a bug but regardless I started posting questions an hour early and I can’t locate them no matter how I sort

1 Like

what’s wrong with that question

The answer to gold trading completely dodged the question, all the replies are disappointed people still asking

boxers or briefs?

iF YOU SAY SCREW REDDIT, WHY ARE YOU HERE

probably still a #worldofwarcraft on dalnet

there is, I am in it, someone created it the other day after I mentioned it in chat, so I went in to take a look and he OPed me :stuck_out_tongue:

was disappointed to see them not talk about how layering will effect the overall economy.

welcome to the internet.

Is there a recap of this somewhere?

1 Like

I dislike the blizzard forums but I hate reddit even more. At least I can post here without worry of having my posts get automod’d.

Yes and because I’m a kind soul (not really) here is the link: Q&A Compilation -- WoW Classic Development Team AMA

1 Like

Hey ill take it. Something is better than nothing as long as progress is being made.

I see that you are rolling a Necromancer this time…