WoW Classic Ahn’Qiraj: The Scarab Lords are Rising!

With servers being larger, are the War Effort item totals being scaled with server size?

1 Like

It’s time to squish some bugs! I mean the horde :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

rip least now you have a lot of healing :slight_smile:

1 Like

or least tell us if it’s the orgnal or will be more cause of larger servers.

Beautiful cover art! I love it

1 Like

They’ve already said if will be the same amounts.

Y’all should have mixed it up and did some totally different materials

9 Likes

Where did you read that? I was curious about that as well, but hadn’t seen anything in regards to the quantities. Thx!

1 Like

That would be one change I could get behind

You make it sound like you can do both The Path of the Righteous and Scepter Quest Line at the same time.

It will never happen.

Well played sir

1 Like

Are the resources increased per server size, or are they the same as they were back in the day. If so, you can expect the war effort to be done within an hour of release… We all have seen the sheets of the materials that have been stored in preparation.

Then talk to them and roll on the same servers…

Please don’t start offering paid services like realm race, name, etc… transfers. Once you make the first change it just makes it easier to justify the next and that’s how we ended up with the state retail is currently in. We rolled our toons on classic knowing what to expect.

3 Likes

They said it somewhere here on the forums I can try and it find it.

They also said it diring the AMA back before launch.

Really makes you think why they haven’t released the amount needed. I have a feeling the mat turn ins are going to be non-static so the numbers will be different depending on server population and faction balance.

Horde better start farming that Red Snappah!

5g/run or 25g/lockout SM boost. summons available. PST for details.

1 Like

Will the Head of Broodlord Lashlayer be Master Lootable or can anyone who is on the quest grab it off the body? meaning the first person to loot him after he dies and is on the quest will get the head. I’m hoping we can just ML it out to avoid someone not realizing and taking it.

1 Like