WoW Classic 1.13.3 Patch Notes

You have no clue what you are talking about. I’m lucky enough to be on a server with even ratio. So take your hateful self elsewhere. I’m trying to have a conversation with someone about faction imbalance and how it’s bad.

Humans will be Humans. Doesn’t matter what faction it is. They both act the same if they are dominant. How we got to the top of the food chain. So how about you transfer to Heartseeker and be part of the problem.

3 Likes

This is inaccurate. Players from PVP realms were able to transfer to PVE realms during Vanilla. I know because I did this myself. The only restriction was the reverse; you cannot transfer into a PVP realm if you didn’t level on a PVP realm.

3 Likes

The other stuff is just bonus material at this point, please tell me you guys are fixing the batching and Leeway problems; it’s not even remotely funny how busted they are right now.

5 Likes

You are correct, I was mis-remembering. Thank you for the correction.

It would have been nice if you told us these details further in advance, not horde everything until 1 day out. But I am glad the keyring is finally coming and that the battlegrounds are cross realm. Cross is good for everyone except the high gear/rank teams that wanted a free ride farming scrubs. You won’t see me shed any tears for them.

-Drain, Steam/Youtube

Extremely curious to see how/if the paid character transfers go. I will probably be transferring my character if they enable this.

Looking forward!!! Thank you!

Tired of having the cockroach in lbrs get aggrod with aoe taunt and running to other groups and wiping the 5 man.

Im enjoying the faction imbalance. The alliance were always terrible so camping them till they quit the game will be a reward in of itself.

I’d say get rid of the first one but the others are great.

uh wtf?

maybe more detail would be smart. Lame AF. give details like the old days please.

4 Likes

They were in late Vanilla. If they implement them early I’m likely going to just pay transfer to a deadbeat server and cheese rank 14 having to compete against 20 players, collecting my rank 14 weapons and going back to Faerlina for next to no effort.

No sense in playing for 19 hour days grinding BGs to get it on a real server when I can get them on a weak server and have the same reward in 6 hours a day played time with a way back to my original server where I’ll have Naxx quality weapons.

If it’s released with Naxx or even AQ not really a point.

1 Like

The non-repeatable AV quests give a lot of XP.

Ayy good job blizzard the key ring is an added xmas bonus much appreciated

We Live AGAIN ! For the HORDE !!

Yall need to get a grip, quit complaining about faction imbalance… deal with it, life isn’t fair.

1 Like

Please no paid character transfers. It didnt work out well for retail lets not ruin Classic with them.

Cross server battle grounds from the start is just disappointing.

2 Likes

Oh it is going to be glorious to GTFO of these toxic hellholes. Easy money for Blizzard, it is going to be A LOT of income for them.

With servers being much larger now it brings up the question of if cross server battle grounds are even necessary… especially so early on.

Not brave enough to post on your main?

2 Likes