WoW Classic 1.13.3 Patch Notes

Yeah I just went to re-read what they said and that’s my interpretation of it.

Pretty sure it’s all one group per region. All NA in one queue, all EU in a separate queue, etc

Edited for clarity.

If they put additional restrictions that didn’t exist in Vanilla in order to hold hostage remaining Alliance on lopsided servers- they’re probably just going to quit.

PCT isn’t going to fix balance- there’s many ways they could at least try to fix balance, they’ve done none. The last bastion of hope was same server BGs- they aren’t doing that. If there’s zero attempts to balance servers, then why should they go out of their way to make the experience of those left on such poorly balanced servers miserable?

5 Likes

Yay! AV time! I can’t wait! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pay transfer… Nice blizz Nice <3

5 Likes

That’s cringe bro

4 Likes

Oh dear, your server is going to die :confused:

Not really, if anything most Alliance players are going to come here to Heartseeker since it’s already so in favor.

6 Likes

And all Horde will transfer off. Sounds like a snoozefest.

2 Likes

you guys need to fix faction imbalance not make it worse

5 Likes

You folks act like thay won’t have restrictions where you can and can’t transfer. They will.

5 Likes

I am somewhat hoping if paid server transfers happen that you can do multiple characters at once for one fee. Otherwise I may quit if I have to do it for each one, I have multiple 60’s and im not redoing them.

Edit: well, at least quit classic I mean

2 Likes

Of course it will be a fee per character. That’s how it’s always been…

6 Likes

“rErOlL oR qUiT”- Horde, last few months

36 Likes

yeah I know, im just putting that on the table

Will paid transfers also include faction changes? I personally have a 57 orc hunter on another server I’d love to bring over to my current server where I rolled Alliance. Also, I think for the sake of faction balance a faction change should be mandatory if transferring to a server where your characters current faction is the majority by a significant margin, or the current server balance will be far worse.

Any clarification on even the possibility of this would be great!

4 Likes

Is there a list of bug fixes somewhere?

16 Likes

PCT was part of Vanilla- faction changes wasn’t.

I’m not going to say it’s impossible- but I would say the chance of it happening is extremely low.

2 Likes

I encourage everyone on a imbalanced faction server to use the paid transfers. Flamelash everything.

14 Likes

Why are paid transfers cringe? They were in vanilla.

#NoChanges

5 Likes