WoW Classic 1.13.3 Patch Notes

Hah i was right. Figured this was why we were getting the long maintenance.

Yes, posts on this board have repeatedly BEGGED them to offer a paid character transfer. I personally hope Classic does make a buck- so they will be sure to offer TBC and WOTLK servers.

29 Likes

Are you ready for every pvp server to be 90% of one faction?

19 Likes

Now I know I’m asking to see the more cynical side of the forums here (hell I’m pretty cynical myself), but do you really think after the free transfer fiasco and the Flamelash situation, they won’t end up being extra mindful of restrictions on a paid service? I certainly think they will, although I’ll admit I may be more optimistic than I should be there.

2 Likes

no reason not to, twice the people to raid with, no competition, and xrealm bgs so you can still queue and get r14. ded game world.

7 Likes

To quote the many many many folks who offered their sage advice on the matter of dealing with PvP on a PvP server:

YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS POSSIBILITY SO NOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR CHOICE

Should be interesting how it rolls out though.

6 Likes

Better than holding people hostage with no way out outside of re-leveling 1-60, which few will do. At any rate, paid transfers WERE a part of Vanilla, whether a particular person likes it or not.

18 Likes

Foreshadowing?

:thinking:

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

I’ll be pleasantly surprised if they actually do put mindful restrictions on the transfers but I wouldn’t put any money on it.

3 Likes

So when will you open BWL?

We’ll have an exact timestamp for this content unlock to share with you in early December.

5 Likes

PAID CHARACTER transfer woot enable it next week please

17 Likes

I know it says that the cross-realm BGs will be enabled for servers in your region, but does this mean that east/west coast servers will be separate groups?

That seems like the most sensible way to split up the battlegroups to me.

2 Likes

I think “region” usually refers to NA, EU, etc.

4 Likes

Are cross realm BGs going to be seperated into battlegroups? If so is there a list available?

3 Likes

Yeah I just went to re-read what they said and that’s my interpretation of it.

Pretty sure it’s all one group per region. All NA in one queue, all EU in a separate queue, etc

Edited for clarity.

If they put additional restrictions that didn’t exist in Vanilla in order to hold hostage remaining Alliance on lopsided servers- they’re probably just going to quit.

PCT isn’t going to fix balance- there’s many ways they could at least try to fix balance, they’ve done none. The last bastion of hope was same server BGs- they aren’t doing that. If there’s zero attempts to balance servers, then why should they go out of their way to make the experience of those left on such poorly balanced servers miserable?

5 Likes

Yay! AV time! I can’t wait! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pay transfer… Nice blizz Nice <3

5 Likes