WoW Classic Era - “Not A Bug” List - Updated April 22, 2021

Thanks for adding a bug to the “Not A Bug” list.

3 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/juju-flurry-possible-bug…can-someone-tell-me-if-this-is-the-right-actually-i-know-its-a-bugwtf/397826/28?u=gwynplaine-wyrmrest-accord

Since we’re now putting admitted bugs on the not-a-bug list because it wasn’t patched out by 1.12 when can we expect you to restore the ability to walljump?

5 Likes

No input on the 5/8 Giantstalkers Feign Death issue? If you’ve got Nature’s Ally active on your pet, your FD takes 1-2 full seconds to actually take effect. (I imagine this issue will persist with the Dragonstalker set as well, given it’s got the same basic effect.)

1 Like

Doesn’t actually do anything. Can be viper stung or have a mana burn finish casting but it doesn’t remove any mana.

2 Likes

I’ve just added the following to the OP:

• Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker can be completed and equipped by any class that can equip swords.
7 Likes

Did someone say…

6 Likes

Want to elaborate? Why is this not a bug?

I assume because the sword itself never had a class restriction, only the quest items. So, in theory, if I were to somehow to the quest to kill thunderaan (impossible at the moment), I would be able to equip the sword because there is no class requirement on it. I believe class requirements on the bindings were dropped during wrath of the lich king.

2 Likes

I imagine it’s because of how the “chain” works. The final part of it is simply a drop from the summoned raid boss, Dormant Wind Kissed Blade https://classic.wowhead.com/item=19018/dormant-wind-kissed-blade. The boss is summoned after you turn in the quest Thunderaan the Windseeker (https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=7786/thunderaan-the-windseeker), which is what requires the Bindings and the Elementium Ore. The dropped quest item itself might be visible to anyone, and anyone can turn it in, as its quest may not have prerequisites.

1 Like

Time to be World First Mage with it and give out free Salty Mage Water!

3 Likes

Then whats the point of the bindings having class restrictions?

2 Likes

Make my plain letters tradeable again, it’s bothering me.

1 Like

man people’s memories really kinda suck lol

3 Likes

Hello kaivax blessing of sanctuary (reduce damage from all souces) is not reducing crystal of zin malors damage. Can this be fixed thanks? I already made a thread about it but its been ages and still not fixed

1 Like

This is absolutely cancer. Imagine if melee had a 500ms “retry” timer to attack a target in melee. And if you didn’t stay in melee range during the invisible timer, your auto attack wouldn’t go off.

Now add a .5s autoshot cast time on top of that.

Instead, you’ve added melee leeway to help melee, but you put this delay in for ranged attacks?

Yikes. This is not okay.

sucks to suck lol

So is Warrior Charge working as intended in PvP (35 yards) due to “Melee Leeway?”

It was never this far in Vanilla. I realize less latency now would amplify this effect, so to me, that would mean it needs to be tweaked to return it to functioning the same as it was in Vanilla.

I am still curious if warrior charge is considered bugged or not. Like I said previously, it was never this far in Vanilla, and for some reason in classic its easily 10+ yards further than its supposed to be.

I’ve just updated the OP with the following item:

• Neretzek, The Blood Drinker’s proc effect does not scale with Spell Damage.
6 Likes

How does this effect the same type of proc on Ashbringer?

1 Like