WoW Class Subscription refunds

I hope you like chuck Norris jokes because that’s all you’re getting for 12 levels while you’re in the barrens

1 Like

While you are correct you’re not seeing more support in this thread because you haven’t done a good job of explaining exactly WHY you are correct.

Anyone saying queues are on you and not Blizzard is completely full of it and just looking for any little chance to get one up on some random person on the forums, but they’re embarrassingly wrong like the first comment from Bovini.

Blizzard announced the servers would have queues before the launch, and said certain servers would not have queues and to go to those servers. Fair.

The thing is, when people went to the servers Blizzard said would not have queues they discovered there was in fact queues and they were just as long as the servers they were told to transfer from. You can’t progress a character in this game at all if you constantly have to delete him and make a new one on a new server based on what has queues.

This is 100% Blizzard’s fault and everyone DOES deserve a refunded game time.

1 Like

I believe I have a thick enough hide to survive that.

Hello,

I will not dissuade you from seeking a refund, how you spend your money is your business, and if you are not happy with the product you paid for, you should absolutely be able to reach out to support and have your month refunded.

I am sure you have seen the replies, and nobody will probably see this one (it is so far down, I can’t imagine why anyone would read through the comments to see it) but I haven’t posted before and I want to say my peace before I go back and enjoy Classic.

I have been playing on a server, Grobbulus, that has been full from the very beginning. There is a queue during prime time every day, but it is only around 1-2k people, so only about 30 minutes. There is an extremely healthy player base and after layering it will be extremely populated and fun. I haven’t had any disconnects and I am almost level 40.

There are servers out there that will let you play and level and make new friends, that is what this game is about. Sure, maybe your friends you know now are playing on a server you can’t get on… but you should consider trying to look for new friends. This isn’t BFA, people are always looking for more friends to quest, dungeon, and socialize with.

There’s other realms you know. And Blizzard is opening free xfers soon so if you want to play with your buddies have them leave their realm with the transfers.

Except when you are one of those people who migrated to a low pop server, only to find days later that the server is near full and you’re halfway through your 20’s. Who would reroll then?

game dying

1 Like

We had someone try and start the Chuck Norris jokes in Durotar the other day.

Everyone kept telling him to wait til Barrens for that, but he wouldn’t so basically the entire zone put him on ignore. He ended up switching to an alt to ask for help on a quest cause no one could hear him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree 100% the 4-7 hour Que times aren’t acceptable. I sat in a 7 hour Que to play 3 hours and fell asleep. Also you can’t risk ever logging off or a DC during peak times or you can’t get back in that day.

They server cap needs to be raised by 10-20k people on these servers as well as open some more servers up.

Move your character to a less populated server… coming soon for free on select servers.

2 Likes

No.
Just no.
You sub to WoW. Not WoW:BfA or WoW:Classic and especially not WoW:classic:oneSpecificServer
You got what you paid for and it states that it is non-refundable

Starting on Tuesday night there were servers that have never had a queue. It sucks if you had to click several buttons in character creation multiple times, but there’s no truth to the argument that you HAD to keep losing progress after literally day one. It sucks if you jumped from Herod to Stalagg to wherever, but playable servers were available and you missed at most one day of playtime by cycling through all of those.

You could have played all you want on another server. They owe you nothing.

1 Like

I am on Aetish I avoid playing during peak hours by choice on my days off and not by choice on work days. I work nights so late night and morning play suits me well :smiley:

1 Like

Can we at least agree that you were not directed to the Forums by CS?

1 Like

He sure would have been. Something like giving a refund due to queue times would be a development decision which the forums are the way to suggest that.
Will this 100000000 % be ignored oh ya.

You shouldn’t get a refund just because you’re being stubborn and wont swap servers. You’re part of the problem.

I swapped servers. Am I happy that I cant play on a server that I want to? Sure. Do I blame blizzard that I cant play on a server I want to? Of course not, they have no control over where people want to play.

1 Like

Don’t let the apologists bother you. I asked for a refund and got it. How am I posting then? Well long story short, we decided on a server, it was full, we moved. hit a Q. Moved again, only to hit another Q. I gave up asked for a refund and got it.

But that wasn’t the end. Once everyone learned of my choice and were faced with sitting in Q again they opted to reroll on Netherwind once it opened up.

Literally the only reason I resubbed is because Blizzard understood my frustrations and offered me said refund. If they hadn’t I wouldn’t of bothered but it told me they understood this didn’t go as well as anyone hoped and they were going to do whatever it took to make sure i felt like a valued customer at the end of the day.

So open your ticket, let them know you aren’t happy. Once they take care of you too i promise you will see things differently and probably make the same choice i did to give it another go.

Good luck OP.

The whole reason I bought the game was to play with my friends, and they all chose a server that happened to be full. I understand there are other servers, but if I can’t play with my friends then what’s the point? They all happen to get home early when the queue is less than 30 minutes, I get home later and the queue is 4+ hours so by the time I log in its already late at night, they’ve logged off, and I have to be in bed.

I was in queue for 6 hours on day 1 - i switched servers and havent seen a queue since. This is purely you being stubborn for what ever reason and refusing to leave the server you originally chose. Now they are offering free server xfers - and you ask for your money back? What excuse do you have to stay where you cant play? Are you stalking your favorite streamer? Are you mad because a friend of yours is there? Im confused.