WoW Charity Pet Program $1 Million USD Goal Reached – Daisy Unlocked!

There are very strict laws when it comes to charity programs. It’s not like a GoFundMe page where you can just keep going once you hit your goals. You give a projected goal beforehand and you stop once you hit it.

1 Like

Wonder how bad things will clip when sloth is on the back.

1 Like

How do you make daisy to climb on your back? she doesn’t :frowning:

Edit: thanks all for your answers :wink:

she disapears when mountig or using a portal :frowning:

3 Likes

emote beckon

2 Likes

I can confirm this works. Just got my Daisy and did /beckon and she hopped right on my back.

3 Likes

Daisy should now be ready to join you on your journey! Head on over to the Blizzard Shop to claim her.

And if you’d like to carry her around on your back, simply target her and use the emote /beckon. :sloth:

14 Likes

It is a bit disappointing that she is removed when you switch druid forms. Especially since I spend less than 10% of game play in Night Elf form. I had expected Daisy to work in forms just like Pepe does.

4 Likes

I was wondering about that; it’s not obvious. Thank you.

2 Likes

Yeah. This. It’s very unfortunate… I gotta summon her everytime and then /beckon to get her on my back again :frowning:.

2 Likes

Also, after you logout and then login, she is gone as well… so you gotta summon her again and /beckon again… :frowning:

3 Likes

Well this sucks…if you mount up with Daisy on your back she disappears…this is wrong …why can’t she stay on just like when we summon Pepe…come on Blizzard fix this for us…and fix issue with Druids too…

5 Likes

She disappears when player mounts up too…which sucks…she shouldn’t she should be like Pepe is…

6 Likes
1 Like

:disappointed:

Very disappointing. The pet isn’t very desirable in its current state and definitely doesn’t live up to the perception created in advertisements. Now it is just a collection filler.

1 Like

And for druids you can’t use her when shape shifted only as a Tree does she work on your back…again its sucks…

1 Like

Daisy is super cute!
I hope that some update can be done so she can stay on our back when mounting or changing druid forms. It is a little tedious having to keep putting her back on atm :sloth:

2 Likes

Pepe goes on the head, not the back.

a lot of mounts would cause her to get super squished, or to clip through the back of them.

1 Like

Do you have to do something special to claim these items. Claimed them on the store, but they seem to be lost to the ether?

1 Like

Thank you! Can confirm, /beckon works!

2 Likes

If you claimed them in the store while you are logged into the game then you need to log out then log back in. They should then be where they should be when you get back into the game. If they are still not there after that then idk. Maybe file a bug report?

1 Like