WOW 51900319 and BNet disconnects

Problem began last week and seemingly went away on its own. It has resumed again today 6/22, wow and bnet stay connected for 2-3 minutes then lose connection only to for bnet to reconnect immediately.

Wired connection, Spectrum, central FL

Did all the suggestions last week. Reset modem/router, flushed dns, repaired installation, reset interface, full reinstall of bnet/wow.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |

|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |

|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|

|                             SAC2V1K.lan -    0 |  405 |  405 |    0 |    0 |   29 |    0 |

|        072-031-136-085.res.spectrum.com -    0 |  404 |  404 |    4 |   12 |   88 |    8 |

|int-0-5-0-0.orld09-ser1.netops.charter.com -    0 |  405 |  405 |    3 |   12 |   59 |    8 |

|   lag-26.orld71-car1.netops.charter.com -    0 |  405 |  405 |    6 |   18 |  250 |   16 |

|lag-415-10.orldfljo00w-bcr00.netops.charter.com -    0 |  404 |  404 |    9 |   18 |   62 |   14 |

|      lag-3.pr1.mia00.netops.charter.com -    0 |  404 |  404 |   12 |   22 |   65 |   20 |

|        ae-15-312.pr0.dca10.tbone.rr.com -    0 |  405 |  405 |   11 |   24 |  109 |   17 |

|              ae1-br01-eqmi2.as57976.net -    1 |  401 |  400 |   53 |   60 |  119 |   54 |

|       xe-0-0-0-1-br01-eqat2.as57976.net -    1 |  401 |  400 |   52 |   60 |  145 |   54 |

|                   No response from host -  100 |   82 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |

|         et-0-0-1-pe03-eqch2.as57976.net -    1 |  401 |  400 |   52 |   59 |  134 |   54 |

|                           24.105.62.129 -    1 |  401 |  400 |   54 |   61 |  105 |   55 |

|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|

WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
1 Like

I have this issue too.
Constant disconnects. Internet is not the problem - nothing else on my computer disconnects. Streams keep going. Discord voice stays connected. No lag. Just disconnects. Started today.

2 Likes

Then post a WinMTR that is ran for no more than 10 minutes with the game open and the issue occurring so that we can determine what the issue might be. Remember, the path your computer takes to get to the different sites for streaming and everything are going to be different simply due to the fact that all the sites, even WoW, are at different locations globally.

1 Like

Getting constant DC today …nothing wrong with my internet either…and getting in game warning I have been DC over and over when I switch characters…

That is a known bug and doesn’t affect anything.

Howdy!

In the last 2 days we’ve two Internet Service Provider(ISP) issues isolated to specific locations and 2 different ISPs:

First was Verizon Fios in New York. This seems to have been resolved by this ISP who was made aware of the issue by users contacting them.

The latest is Spectrum in Flordia seeing players in this thread and another Here. Fluph in this thread appears to be running into a routing issue:

| ae-15-312.pr0.dca10.tbone.rr.com - 0 | 405 | 405 | 11 | 24 | 109 | 17 |

| ae1-br01-eqmi2.as57976.net - 1 | 401 | 400 | 53 | 60 | 119 | 54 |

We recommend reaching out to the Internet Service Provider to have them review this route.

Thank you.

Hello, I live in Central Florida also and today I’m experiencing this exact issue. Did you ever receive a reply or find a solution from Spectrum or Blizzard?

Tampa, FL here with Spectrum. Constant disconnects, can’t play the game for more than 4-5 mins at a time. The issue just started for me about a day and a half ago.

I’m in Wisconsin and I’ve been having this issue for the past week. I’ve tried everything I’ve found and nothing works.

I’m in Australia and am having the same problem. Can play for 5-10 minutes, then it disconnects. BNet is randomly disconnecting as well. I have done a tracert and pathping to try and find the cause, but when I try to run Looking Glass is tells me the page isn’t available.

Edit: Found a way to get to Looking Glass - thanks Google!
Had a couple of 100% loss points but it won’t let me paste the log here because of the hyperlinks.

Same area and ISP. I don’t think it’s a Spectrum issue as I’m not disconnecting at all.

100% loss is likely a false flag. If the last line is the Blizz server, no node lost 100% or it wouldn’t complete the test.

this is classic of blizzard support to play the blame game on ISP. submitted a ticket with everything that way requested and GM closed mine saying NOBODY except me was having issue… and they wonder why they loss player base.

It is definitely a game issue. It just started occurring out of no where…Had zero issues prior.

I don’t work at Blizzard. The problem with the tech support forum is everyone speaks in hyperbole. Blizzard can see when players connect and disconnect, and keep records of those metrics. I highly doubt the language used in your ticket was “NOBODY is experiencing this but you!”

Staff commented that there was a routing issue. This type of issue is not in Blizzard’s control, but rather is a company your ISP works with. Blizzard can’t make demands on your ISP to go investigate.

However, I think it’s an app people share in common, like antivirus or maybe an anti-cheat from a game that just got an update. I’m on Spectrum and never disconnecting, but don’t play much outside Blizzard games and don’t use any bloatware antivirus suites.

Edit: Added note about Spectrum.

2 Likes

we have one guild member that is on spectrum and is having this problem and another in the same city on the same ISP that isn’t having this problem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.