Would you recommend ele

Sorry to hi-jack this Shay but as a brand new ele I was wondering what your preferred comp is in 2s and 3s to allow you to perform the best? Must be cc heavy classes to help keep enemies off you right?

find an afflic lock n play wizards with an rdruid or priest

Right now ele/lock/healer mainly either mistweaver rdruid or hpally.

in the past my favorite ele teams were Ele/Feral/healer or Ele/Fire mage / Healer

Ele is fun but dang is it annoying in lfg. People think they can take damage but we are legit made out of paper

1 Like

I feel safer just sitting in bear form than with astral shift up

1 Like

Damn. Burn.

1 Like

If you have nightfae covenant you can use earth shield earth ele for 50% danage reduction, or 75% not sure, and you can chain heal with chain lightning legendary power combo. It basically cones down to who can get the first shot off and who can CC the best as a team for me. My resto healing is more than above par in nearly any given situation. Very maximum power level. Went with a mastery build. Works well. Nightfae powers are VERY powerful and im not sure what my shaman is going to be when the next Xpac hits, kind of concerner TBH

1 Like

Earth ele is generally 40 percent damage wall what is this night fae tech you speak of?