Would you rather become a

vulpera, worgen, or panda?

Worgen because I can turn into human and while I love WoW furries I do not wish to be one.

3 Likes

Look up how Pandas feed their babies… I’ll pass on that.

Never mind, I’m thinking of Koala bears. Pandas aren’t so bad I guess.

1 Like

Just said they get crushed a lot. :woman_shrugging:t5:

EDIT: I also googled koala and ewwwww thats gross even for me, a wolfcat.

:fox_face:

1 Like

Hmm, Let’s Pro/Con this:
Worgen: Pro- can turn back into a person, Con-You’ll be insane unless you get a “cure” of some sort, via medicine or magic
Panda: Pro - eat whatever/however much you want, Con-Buying clothes that fit
Vulpera: Pro - small & cute, could use it to be a children’s show mascot, Con- would have to deal with small children & would be too small to defend self if a large dude wants to just pick you up & take home.

Guess I’ll go Worgen

3 Likes

Worgen. They’re physically superior to the others…right?

1 Like

While Vulpera are cute. I’m already small. I wanna be a big Werewolf.

They are physically superior to vulpera and most pandas, excluding Jojo Ironbrow.

1 Like

Vulpera, so I can be sly and be able to fit in the goblin trike. My other races are too big or fat to fit into a trike.

1 Like

Saberon plz.

1 Like

Welp. Thats enough internet for today.

First of all, if you’re going beast person why no Tauren?

Second, i wouldn’t want to be any of them IRL unless the class comes too. People are racists against other HUMANS because of the color of the skin, how do you think a beastman would be treated? If i could be a Vulpera Priest and bring people back to life/cure diseases i’d found a religion and live in opulence.

Heck Yeah Reactions

If I could be a certain class I’d pick DK no question. Aren’t they damn near invincible in the lore?

Well that’s because they’re already dead. There’s a difference between living and not dying.

I dunno about the lore but they sure aren’t invincible in the game

Yeah I meant like if I was transported to azeroth

Pandaren, all the way!

Druid class when, Blizzard?!

:four_leaf_clover:

Worgen as long as I could get a pair of shoes and had the cure handy immediately to not be a rabid mindless beast.

1 Like

neither.

would rather be a trogg.