Would you go to Blizzcon if they said they will host it in Las Vegas?

If they said they will do Blizzcons at Vegas would you still go? It’s no different than Anaheim.

I might indeed.

1 Like

TBH, Reno would be best for me. However I do want to go to a Blizzcon, would prefer SoCal over LV.

I don’t think they should ever do another in-person Blizzcon, but if they did, Vegas would definitely be just as good or better than Anaheim.

Both are set up for large crowds, but Vegas has a lot more entertainment options.

i would go to Blizzcon if i had enough money or time.

6 Likes

Nope, not interested in seeing forumites in person.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t go to blizzcon even if it was held down the road

2 Likes

Going to blizzcon sounds like a bad joke. You’re literally going to a meeting where people tell you sweet little lies and pay hand over fist for it not including travel expenses. If given the choice between burning money on a blizzcon ticket or a literal gacha game I would choose the gacha game.

1 Like

no that’s too far a flight and or travel. I would want to join the cosplay thing but I would hate to have my fursuit head ruined in flight.

Who’d want to go to Vegas who isn’t between the ages of 21 and 30?

I’d consider it. America is the last continent I’ve not been to so it would be something that might be a draw to go there.

I just don’t do people so the location wouldn’t matter to me. I just wouldn’t go.

:dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes

I would. I’ve never been to the states so I’d like to see super mega gambling America or maybe cowboy America or America cheese production HQ onwards towards to Monroe Wisconsin!

I fear travelling to the US is just too big and scary of an adventure for me.

There’s also a lot of good cheese places in parts of OH / Pennsylvania that I think you would enjoy.

The Amish country around here has a lot of different cheese making stuff.

There’s 50 sub sections (states) pick a state and you’ll be fine :smiley:

The states have their own laws and stuff anyway.

3 Likes

I’d never go to Blizzcon

1 Like

Vegas is the place for US mega gambling, u get keno cards in every restaurant, but cheap cheese and funky cowboy hats are just shill items.

should host it in wisconsin.

1 Like

If they pay for my flight, accommodation and ticket sure.

No
/10char