Would you ever date someone you met from WoW?

Go for it. WoW it’s not just a game, it’s also a social network, as such is good place for meet new people inside the game and eventually out of the game. Just take care of yourself, go to a public place as others persons said above. I hope you have a good a time.

1 Like

Its no worse than people who do stuff after meeting on tinder
and most 20-30 year olds get VERY personal with people they don’t even know on phone apps.

1 Like

Yes! I would date someone I met from WoW.

Only if they are in my weight class and don’t live more than 50 miles away. So the chances of that happening are extremely slim.

What, my 150ish pounds not good enough for you?

/runs away sobbing

2 Likes

No.

My interactions are online only. I prefer my privacy.

No way in hell. Not that I need to tho. :cowboy_hat_face:

If I weren’t married, sure. Good friend of mine moved to Australia a few years ago now to marry a guy she’d been dating since early WoW days. They’re still together and happy so, yeah.

2 Likes

I dated a woman I met in game for three years. Although, long distance, we made it work. I parted ways when the “M” word was thrown around. We still friends and speak from time to time but there is not a day that goes by that I don’t regret doing that. I would give it a shot.

2 Likes

I say go for it. Several people I know met their significant other via online game. I met someone back during WotLK, we grew very close over a year or so and tried to move in together after meeting a few times(me going to her). We had some amazing times but ultimately it didn’t work out, we are still friends though.

So go for it, something better may come from it. Or nothing could come from it, at the very least hanging out with a friend is still good though.

Ive met people through 4chan and Im a female in my 20s was actually 19 when I met the first person irl. So meeting someone from WoW youve spoken to on video chat should be fine. I mean you know him better then we do, so we cant judge him for you.

Everyone else has pretty much covered everything of importance, so I’m only left to say

• good luck OP with whatever you’re going to do today, may this 14th be enjoyable to you :kissing_heart: :100:
2 Likes

Thank you. I am quite excited. Nice to be doing something genuinely fun on the holidays this year around.

1 Like

Have fun! As long as it’s in a public area there really is no concern that I can think of. I would date someone I met over WOW. In the 14 15 years I’ve been playing I haven’t met a girl who’s single - they’re all married or have boyfriends. Maybe one day I’ll get lucky!

Hell-to-the-NO.

I dress like a total skank, because obligatory Dark Iron Edge™, but I’ve got standards.

(Standards lower than Blackrock Depths. Go for it, ye numpty! Live n’ love. 'tis the Thaurissan way!)

What have you to lose except maybe your head after meeting a crazed axe murderer!

Around elves watch yerselves, lads.

1 Like

Meet in a public place, don’t do the fly out and stay at his place thing. You never really know. Be safe and smart.

but I’ve got standards.

Lets put that to the test. Jingles large pack of gold coins

1 Like

I’ve met a man who met his wife through WoW. They’re happy.

I dated a girl I met on WoW for a few years, but we lived in different countries (Canada / America) and she visited me twice. The long distance killed the relationship though.

Give it a try, but have some counter measures in place. Just in case he’s a murder. I’d also advise him to do the same.

2 Likes

Hah!

Nice try, Greenbean!

It’ll take a hell o’ a lot more than a few coins to get ME in the sack!

2 Likes

Perhaps I can fair better than that last goblin did. Allow me to introduce myself. I am chief news anchor Alienaris. One of the finest Gadgetzan news anchors in Gadgetzan! Never before have I seen such intense beauty. :heart: What do you say I take you out to one of the finest Blackrock restaurants around. Perhaps then afterwards, I can spend the following night sprinkling large piles of gold coins across your lovely volcanic self :wink: