Would not prefer 9.2 to be the end but have something different for raids:

So I know some people feel that the SL expansion should just end with 9.2, but I actually don’t want to see it end like Warlord of Draenor and end it like that way.

Since we are in Shadowlands, I would love to see something similar to WOTLK’s Argent Tournament style for 9.2 raid where we encounter a raid dungeon called “Hall of the Heroes” where Horde gets to fight their own former champions while Alliance gets to fight their own Champions.

These Champions have ascended to become like demi gods, something like in Three Kingdoms, where Guan Yu and Zhang Fei have become demi gods after being champion of war

For example:
Hordes would fight:

• Cairne Bloodhoof
  • Orgrim Doomhammer
  • Durotan
  • Broxigar and Varok
  • Grom Hellscream
  • Senjin
  • Anasterian Sunstrider

Alliance would fight:

• Varian Wrynn
  • Modimus Anvilmar, Madoran Bronzebeard, and Khardros Wildhammer
  • The three Thoradin, Ignaeus and Lordain
  • Antonidas
  • Daelin Proudmoore

And more for those who have heroes in mind that should be raid bosses.

no.

… no.

1 Like

You can say no, but new ideas make WoW great :laughing:

Like this thread.

1 Like

Why? There’s not much left of this story.

It ain’t that kind of expansion and don’t make sense with what we got so far.

I still think Arthas should come back

Hell nah. Leave him alone. They ruin every character they touch.

Trash idea to bring him back.

Depends, game needs to add more content for better game play. Just like my other restore Azeroth campaign idea. That thread has 40+ likes already and people support that

We did that in Cata though, and to keep us subbed they needed a year commitment and you got a horse and free diablo.

I don’t mind revisiting the odd zone, but please no more remakes!

Better gameplay don’t have a damn thing to do with Arthas.

Don’t care about some other theard, because it ain’t this one. Not every idea is good, deal with it. Done.

Nope , gotta fix the old areas. FF14 was successful doing this as world event. We don’t need new worlds, but fix Plagurlands and Gilneas etc

You are gonna be at the jailers door steps, 9.3 is just dragging this mess on further than it needs to, they missed the ship on SL’s opportunity.

1 Like

Go play FF. Sorry, but see how it works?

Where you love this idea, it makes me want to unsub. I get you feel that we don’t need them, but I like them thanks!

That’s okay, as long as others like the idea to fix Azeroth instead of new big baddie boss content. That system would definitely help gameplay better.

An interlude patch like this is a bad idea. The Jailer/Shadowlands main story is VERY clearly coming to a climax. It’s now in a “finish it now or reality dies” plot. There’s no room for a pointless distraction.

That’s honestly the only reason I think it’s feasible that 9.2 might be the last patch. It’ll be hard to justify more of Shadowlands once the Jailer is done, and I don’t really think there’s much room for a patch/xpack plot surrounding the Scourge cleanup back on Azeroth since there’s no actual leadership there.

That, and they’re pulling the Ripcord in 9.1.5, when that sort of thing has historically come in 9.3.5 / the end of xpack when no more content is coming just to shut people up for awhile before the new xpack.

I figure IF we get a 9.3, it’s not going to be more Shadowlands stuff like what’s suggested in the OP, we’ll definitely be leaving this place. It’ll likely be something to lead into the next expansion – something we don’t know about at all yet.

Kinda like how MoP shifted gears in 5.3 to be about Orgrimmar / Garrosh, which lead directly into WoD (even if the lack of in-game explanation on that was probably the worst we’ve ever had). I guess even with that, Garrosh was present throughout, though.

If anything, we can try 9.3-10.0+ to restore Azeroth and kill Jailer at 9.2 while there is break patch

Already announced. This is it. The final expac. Enjoy it with the rest of us.

You mean final patch and not expansion.

Don’t hurt our feelings like that, mate

No they said final expansion.

Citation needed