Would be nice to see Unholy dk and MW Monk buffs

Can we buff underperforming classes next hotfix please? Unholy dk necrotic strike and soul reaper buff with base dmg % buff would be really nice!

MW monks need actual work at this point that healer is not playable at all.

Also i do think WW dmg is overtuned still, buffing their defensives and tuning damage would be a good change for that spec.

4 Likes

WWer doesnt need defensive buffs lmao only trash wwers die.

Removing WW from the game forever would be a good for that spec

2 Likes

yep buff Unholy DK

4 Likes

Yes please, I’d like to not be shoehorned into the one spec that is viable for my class too :confused:

1 Like

WoTLK Classic where UHDK has very good design, Frost Mage has very good design, MM hunters have very good design, most classes have very good design. No Monks, no DHs, no Podtender, no 30k ret WOGs, no being locked to a covenant for borrowed power, no broken legendaries. Just a good, clean game.

Pls WoTLK get here asap I can’t handle this “new age” WoW with all of it’s… “new” game designs.

Pls get here soon WoTLK

2 Likes

Yeah double healer shadow mourne warrior and beast cleave sounds really fun. lmao get real

Pretty sure both of the comps you listed aren’t even “Hpal/Mage/X” of WoTLK. Also, Shadowmourne/double DBW trinket won’t be available until at least the tail end of S7 I’d imagine, so most of WoTLK will likely be 3.3.5 with not much PvE cheese.

If you think Podtender WOG Combust arena is in a better spot than WoTLK, you’ve drank too much of the Activision coolaid.

s5 dk. end of argument

It’s a good thing TBC Classic will likely launch with 2.4.3 class changes, and WoTLK with 3.3.5 class changes. If that’s the case, then there will only be “S8 DK” all four seasons.

1 Like